•Seven•

~Next Day, Josh's POV~

Tyler starts shaking me awake, I groan and open my eyes. His face is all flushed red.

"B-Brenny and Dal- are- are-" he stops talking and grabs my hand.

"What are we-"

"Shh!" We leave the room and quietly creep downstairs and peek over into the living room.

Dallon and Brendon are making out, Dal leans down being the same height as Brendon but moves up to show he's the more dominate one, Brandon shoves Dallon onto the couch and straddles over his lap kissing his boyfriend.

Tyler quietly squeals and digs his face into my chest. This may be perverted but I'm watching it anyways.

Dallon pulls Brendon closer, the two moan into the kiss. Brendon rolls his hips on Dallon's and he whines into the kiss.

"D-Daddy," Brendon moans. Dallon starts kissing down the dark haired boys neck.

"Shh kitten, you're a bit loud," Dallon says between a few kisses.

"N-No But- mmph!" Brendon moans quietly as Dallon sucks on his neck.

"What babe," Dallon asks, his hot breath on Brendon's neck.

"They're watching," fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck, abort mission! Abort mission! Dallon shoves Brendon off of him and glares at us.

He gets to and Tyler screams, he runs away, Brendon starts to cry but I run away with Tyler.

"Hehe! In here da- Joshie!" Daddy?

Was he about to call me- it's okay Josh.

We run into Brendon's room and to Te closet.

Brendon's cries get louder and I hear footsteps. Tyler makes me sit down in the closet, he goes between my legs.

"Don' le' get me Joshie!" Tyler whispers. I wrap my arms and legs around him and put my chin on his shoulder.

We could hear the two walk into the room.

"Don't cry, I'm sorry Brendon! It's okay baby, I'm here, daddy's here, I didn't mean to push you, I was just embarrassed-"

"W-Why were you embarrassed?! I-Is it n-not okay to s-show t-then that we love e-each other?!" Brendon cries out.

I frown a bit.

"It's just- never mind... Tyler, Josh, I know you're in the closet, come out," hehe, come out of the closet.

"Aw! Come on Jish!" Tyler gets out of my grip and I get up, we walk out of the closet and Dallon blushes and looks down.

Brendon sits there quietly.

"You two get dressed, Brendon and I will be downstairs."

Okay boss..

~Locker Break At School~

"No! No Brendon it's not-" Dallon groans in frustration.

"Brendon, I am this close, to losing my shit," Dallon growls out.

"You said a bad-" Dallon turns around to face his boyfriend, he grabs his chin and makes him look Bren in the eye.

"You will stop bothering me Brendon, if you annoy me one more time, after school you're sitting your ass in those stairs," daddy Dal got some rules.

"O-Okay d-daddy, I-I mean Dallon!" He lets go of Brendon's chin and storms off.

Tyler clings to me and frowns. Brendon starts at the ground, he sniffs a bit- great... now he's crying...

"Come here Bren," I say while opening my arms, he waddled over to me and hugs me tightly. Brendon digs his face into my shoulder and cries.

"H-He do-don't wove me!"

"No- he does Bren, he's just stressed, sometimes Dallon need to be alone, does he? I rarely know him.

"H-He's m-my d-daddy and h-he probably d-don't want me no more!" I look at Tyler thinking he'll know what to do, he just pouts. The bell rings.

"We have to go to class... come on," I say while splitting the hug. He nods.

We starts walking to class. We walk in silence until Tyler takes in a deep breath.

"You okay?" I ask quietly.

"Yeah... I'm fine Josh," he sounds broken... Brendon gasps.

He stops us from walking.

"No! Ty! No! No! No! Be little! Not big!" Tyler shrugs.

Wait- he's not little right now. He's big. And when he's big he's sad.

"Dallon- I need Dallon! Uh- watch Tyler!" Brendon runs off. Tyler starts walking but I grab his wrist.

He whimpers and yanks his wrist away from me. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"I-I don't like people touching me, it makes me uncomfortable," not when you're a little...

"Just Wait for Dallon," he rolls his eyes and speed walks. I follow behind him, I try getting his attention but he keeps walking.

Suddenly Dallon appears. He grabs Tyler's wrist and starts walking to the bathroom. Brendon comes up beside me and pouts.

"Can I hold you hand?..." I nod, Brendon grabs my hand and we follow Dallon and Tyler.

They starts to talk.

"What's wrong Ty?" He stays quiet.

"Tyler," Dallon's voice, still soft, yet tough.

"What the fuck do you want? I'm okay," Dallon let's go of Tyler's wrist.

"You only swear when you're upset." Tyler rolls his eyes.

"Just leave me alone, you're not the boss of me, why don't you go your little?! He has you, you're not responsible for me and never will be," I squeeze Brendon's hand.

That jerk who we sat with suddenly passes us.

"Well Tyler, you do have a daddy don't you? Josh, right? Last time I checked, he told me you were his boyfriend," my cheeks go red. Tyler's eyes begin to get glossy.

"Leave me alone!" The dude laughs.

"Go cry to your daddy about it!" I roll my eyes, I walks up to Tyler and play the part this idiot wants me to play.

I put my arm around Tyler's waist.

"Fuck off, I told you not to talk to my boyfriend!" The idiot, who I think is named Troy, snorts.

"Wow! Daddy is so scary!" Tyler makes a fist, his jaw clenches.

"FUCK OFF TROY!" Tyler's fist collides with Troys noise.

He stumbles backwards.

"TYLER!" I shout.

Tears stream down his eyes.

What is wrong?! What's going on?! Why's he upset?!

"I-I'm s-sowwy 'addy..." he whispers.

Now he's in littlespace!

"Tyler?! Why did you punch him?!"

Why did he call me daddy?

"I-I," he looks around before running off.

We all look at each wither and chase after him.

My poor boy...