Both of us were enjoying the silence when a ferocious bark suddenly startled the both of us. Sinabayan pa ito ng mas malakas at agresibong kahol, dahilan ng pagmumura ni Rigor. Half of his pants are already soaking wet when he dipped his long legs in the pool.

"What's Helios losing his shit about?" he muttered, pulling himself up. Tiningnan niya ako paibaba habang ako nama'y nakatingala sa kaniya. I'm too embarassed to admit that I enjoyed the few seconds of silence with him so I said nothing. "D'yan ka lang. Balikan kita dito."

I nodded, feeling a bit euphoric. It must be the alcohol or my stupid dilussions about him but I stayed and watch him jog and disappear into the garden. A few seconds later, the barking stopped. I could hear him scolding in a hushed voice until he appeared again, this time, with a bunch of three black Dobermans trailing after him happily.

My mouth formed a little O when I saw the naughty-looking dogs happily following his steps. Inikot-ikot pa niya ang paningin, hinahanap ata ang nawawalang beer. Then, he scratched the back of his neck.

"Ah, teka. Kuha lang ako ng beer."

I nodded with a smile. He turned to glare at the dogs and commanded them to stay before walking inside the mansion again.

"Hiiii~" I said in a sing-song voice. Excited akong umusog palapit sa mga aso. The one in the middle flinched and drew back his mouth in a snarl as I went closer. "What's your name, good boy?"

I patted the head of the one closest to me. Siya ang pinakamabait at malambing. The one in the center is still looking at me suspiciously while the third one is sniffing my hair.

A small giggle escaped from my throat when the dog wagged his tail and licked my face. I grabbed him into a hug and he immediately collapsed to the wet, pool floor, laying on his stomach and demanding a belly rub.

"Who's a good boy?" I chuckled and gave him the satisfaction of a belly rub. Yung nasa gitna ay nagsimula nang magselos kaya nilapitan ako at nahiga rin sa tabi ko. I took turns rubbing their trimmed stomachs while giggling. Tinamaan na nga siguro ako ng alak. Naparami rin ang inom ko kanina. But I just can't say no to these naughty boys!

We were having fun when I heared someone cleared his throat. Tumigil kaming apat sa ginagawa at sabay-sabay na nilingon si Rigor na nakatayo, hawak ang dalawang beer in can. His eyebrows rose at the sight of the four of us together.

"Damn. I'm so fucking jealous with my dogs."

"Anong sabi mo?"

Umiling kaagad siya at inabot sa akin ang beer. He opened his can swiftly while staring at the dogs suspisciously.

"What's their names?" I asked excitedly.

"The goofy one is Helios, this is Dionysus, and that one with the scar is Hephaestus."

"Are they—"

"Greek names, yes." He nodded. I didn't even notice that we were sitting next to each other until now. Bigla akong nanigas sa liit ng distansiya naming dalawa.

"Oh, mahilig ka pala sa Greek mythology?"

"No. It was just fun teasing Philodemus by naming my rescued dogs after him."

"Are you serious?" I burst out laughing. I could only imagine Philodemus' face when he found out about the dog's names. Pikon pa naman yun.

"Yeah..." he grinned. "Must be the reason why the brute moved out."

Natatawa pa rin ako sa sinasabi niya. Dionysus took it as a sign to lick my face more so I laughed harder and gently pushed him away. Ayoko namang mag-amoy laway ng aso sa harapan ni Rigor.