final chapter

"Alright... That's good, Redera and I will go first thing in the morning." Aron says not sure of what's going to happen. "Are you sure that's a good idea? I don't think she would like to see her grandmother missing. It might stress her out." Sabrina says not sure if what Aron is thinking is a good idea. "Dad will most likely write a letter saying that she is off on a vacation or something like that."

Aron says trying to be sure that his guess is correct. "Alright then... If you say so. I'm going to get back to the pack, you can take care of Redera." Sabrina says turning into a wolf and heading into the woods. Aron goes back inside and lays beside Redera trying to fall back asleep. Morning comes and Redera wakes up first.

She gets out of bed trying to not wake up Aron who had finally fell asleep. She gets ready to head over to her grandmother's house and heads towards the woods. As she is half way she is stopped by a tall strong man who had sky blue eyes and brown hair. "Redera how are you this fine morning? I haven't seen you in a while, still going into the woods I see. Instead of going to hang out with an old hag that's already on death row, why don't you start hanging out with a man that can take care of you?" The tall man said blocking Redera's path.

"Ah!... Henry..." Redera says a bit startled but not at all amused with his looks. She got irritated quickly when he talked about her grandmother. "Henry as I've told you millions of times before, do not make fun of my grandmother or else I will see to it that you will never be able to have children. Now step out of my way so i can go visit her." Redera says with a flame in her eyes letting henry know that she isn't playing around this time.

"Y-yes ma'am." Henry says in a cold sweat doing as he was told. "Good boy. Now leave me alone. Goodbye henry." Redera says as she passes Henry and enters the woods. She tried to walk as straight as she could but the pain from what happened last night was stabbing her with every move she made. Darrin,Shawna, and Eric cleaned the mess and put all the cleaning supplies away.

"Now... I just need to dress up like the old hag and wait for her to come to me." Eric says looking for Lita's clothing. "Are you sure she is going to fall for this dear?" Shawna says thinking that this is a stupid idea. "Of course its going to work Shawna. It's my idea after all. And maybe once I get rid of this girl it'll set Aron straight for him to want to be leader."

Eric finds a pair of glasses and a wig on the small desk next to the bed. "Or it'll make him so angry that he will literally kill you." Darrin says. "Yeah but if he manages to do so he will have no choice but to become leader. Either way i get what i want even if i have to die for that to happen." Eric says as be puts the look together and gets into the bed "now you two better get going before she comes here, Go."

He says as he practices his grandma voice. Darrin and Shawna leave as they hear Redera coming from afar. Aron wakes up moments later finding that redera is gone. "Oh no... Redera!" Panic rushes through aron as he rushes to get all of his clothes on.

He rushes out of redera's house running into the woods following Redera's sent. Henry saw Aron run out of redera's house. Jealousy and rage filled in his heart, he grabbed an axe and went after him. Aron turned into a wolf and ran towards redera. Redera was already inside the house.

Now it was just a race against the clock. "Grandma?... You still asleep?" Redera says putting her hood on the table. "I'm in here dearie." Eric says in his grandma voice. Redera instantly knew that it wasn't her grandma who was talking, but she couldn't find a weapon that was discreet enough to hide incase of emergency. "Ok grandma. Im coming."