Dresses and Danger.

Start from the beginning

"Hey Izzy! I need a dress for the dance. Wanna come with me and Jessica? I need your opinion." Angela asked her, already giving her the eyes. Angela probably had the best puppy bog eyes ever that could probably persuade Izzy on almost anything. Izzy agreed, saying she had to find a pair of shoes anyways.

They were finalising the details when she felt a similar presence fill her senses. Jasper Izzy thought as she scanned the area, her head snapping in different directions wildly. He wasn't there but Izzy could've sworn she felt him, was still feeling him.

"He's not here" Jessica smirked at the red head as of reading her mind.

"Who?" Izzy decided to play dumb.

"Jasper" Jessica said without skipping a beat. "The Cullens are a no show when the sun is out."

"What do you mean. They just bail" another tick on her list.

"No silly," Angela laughed. "Dr Cullens and Mrs Cullens take them higher up for hiking and stuff."

"I tried that with my parents" Jessica added; wistful. "Not even close"

So they didn't come to school when the sun was out. Her suspension seemed all the more likely as the time went on. It seemed that the Cullens really were vampires. So I'm madly in love with a vampire Izzy thought to herself never thought I'd say that.

"Oh I already knew Jasper wasn't here. He texted me in the morning." Izzy watched with satisfaction as Emma's face twisted. This girl really was something else. Desperate for attention and vain in general. Such people were always so fun to piss off.

Izzy made a quick call to her mom, asking her if going was alright if she went out with her friends. Her mom quickly agreed, seeing as how she'd be home later than usual anyways.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Port Angeles was beautiful to day the least, small, blue and picturesque. It looked like it had sprung out of a painting.

Izzy smiled happily, taking pictures around every corner

Izzy smiled happily, taking pictures around every corner. She even convinced Angela to take some with her but again the pictures Angela took made hers pale in comparison. She took pictures of Izzy by the harbour, while shopping or just random clicks.