Part 2

A/N: In case you don't know, you are beautiful and I love you very much. Thanks for reading and voting this story.

______________________________________

"Miss, your order was paid by the mister over there" I was so shocked once I heard that coming out from the waiter here. I look to the 'mister over there' she is referring to but I there's no one 'over there'. I turn back to the waiter but she is already gone.

Of course, everyone would get curios but I ignore it because Im so thankful for that person. Whoever you are, I wish you for happiness in your life.

Im walking down the street which leads to my house. It's a pretty busy street since It is in a middle of city but I kinda like it because the scenery here is so beautiful. You can't imagine how beautiful it is.

While walking, I spotted a very familiar looking brown-haired boy walking slowly in front of me. It's him. I don't want to walk behind him, he would think Im following him and he would be hating me more than he already are. So I take my phone out and pretend to type something on my phone. I open my messenger and type in some random words, any words as long as I am typing.

I fasten up my step so I would be in front of him before he realise Im behind him. As I walk pass him, I notice he sparing a quick glance to me. Probably because of my walking speed is too fast for a normal person.

In a blink of eyes, I was in front of him. While still pretending typing on my phone, a sudden action from my back make me turn my head to back in instant. Beomgyu is closing the zip of my bag. Im too shock to say anything but then embarrassment hit me once I remember I forgot to zip back my bag after I take my phone out of it.

"Don't use your phone while walking, you nearly bump into me" He say it fast after zipping up my bag and walk fast pass me.

I stop walking. Too sad yet too angry, I reply back with a little loud tone so he could hear me;

"But I didn't bump into you and what's with your attitude? You don't have to touch my bag" with that, Beomgyu look back towards me, a little bit annoyed look on his face.

"If I didn't dodge you, you would bump into me. My attitude has nothing to do with you. I also dont want to touch anything related to you but your ugly opened bag was too annoying and I can't handle it" By this time, I nearly drop a tears but I held it in, too afraid that he will laugh at me.

He is still looking at me, while me looking at my feet. Im on my limit. I want to cry. This is too painful. My eyes was too blurry to process anything but my ears was working fine as I could hear a footsteeps coming from in front of me and I guess it should be Beomgyu's. I don't want to let him see me like this. The next thing happened without me even realising it.

I slapped his hand that was just a centimeters away from my face. I look at him with a teary eyes with hatred looks. He disgust me but Im way more disgusting than him. Im sadistic. I keep crying, Im worthless.

"Don't touch me" My tears start to streaming down from my eyes to my cheeks and I could see clearer now since my eyes wasn't blurry anymore due to the tears being held back. He looks so shocked. He was speechless.

I pushed him aside before start walking back but this time I walk even more faster. As I was walking I could hear Beomgyu shout my name but I start to run after that. I let him hurt me so much which leads me to become what I am now.

                              ∆∆∆∆

I locked myself in my room. By now, the tears is slowly stopping. I was too tired from running and crying. I lay on my bed still in my uniform. I couldn't process what just happened. Why would he become so distant and so cruel towards me after knowing my feelings towards him?

Why would he hate me that much?What did I do, else from loving him that make him so mad at me. I couldn't stand it anymore. Please, if you can love me like I love you then,

"Please treat me nicely.."