'Yeesh... What happened to him?.."

[SAL]

Once I saw Lisa through the door, I couldn't help but realize that Larry wasn't with her! I approached Lisa and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hello Lisa!" I greeted.

"Oh hey Sal! I see you got a new friend huh?" Lisa smiled happily.

"Heh, yeah.. But, Do you happen to know where Larry is?" I asked her willingly.

"Larry? Oh he's in his room! He said he didn't want to get involved with those 'Fancy Things' so he stayed back." Lisa said reassuringly.

"Oh.."

From the outside I was fine.. From the inside..

"Larry.. YOU SON OF A--"

"Hey Sal are you alright?" I looked to my side and saw Y/n with a concerned look on her S/c face.

"A-ah.. Y-yeah.. Im ok.." I stuttered out scrathing the back of my head.

Dinner was commenced, and laughter was heard in the room.

[Third Person]

"So M/n, where will you be working?" Henry asked Y/n's mother while slicing a piece of his roast beef and mashed potatoes.

"Oh, I will be working as an assistant at Nockfell's stock company." She said while lightly laughing.

"Wow. An assistant aye? That must be hard work!" Lisa said while giving Y/n's mother a smile.

"Yeah, It is that's why I think Y/n will be always left alone here." M/n said looking at her daughter who wasn't listening and just talking to her new masked friend.

"Oh don't worry about a thing M/n. I'll look after your daughter, It actually seems that she is getting along just fine with my son, and Sal." Lisa reassured M/n while patting resting her hand on the h/c shoulder.

"Thank you Lisa, It means the world to me." She looked down on her plate and started to reminisce to the memories she had with her late husband.

"You see, ever since my husband died, it has been hard for us. But now I think we can manage it. New life, New beginning." She said while looking at her laughing daughter. A confident smile on her face.

---

Dinner was done, and the adults where just drinking wine in the living room right now, while Sal and Y/n where in her room listening to Sanity Falls.

Bobbing their head to the music, a static was heard from Sal's pocket. "Sally face, come in Sally face. Are you there dude?" Lowering the music down. Sal got his communicator from his pocket.

"I'm here, and im still mad at you." Sal said with a stern voice, but clearly he was faking it so Larry would feel bad.

"Aww com'on man! I was lazy! You know how I get when I'm lazy!" He said through the comm.

"Whatever man." He huffed then gave Y/n the comm. "Hey Lar! How're yah?" Y/n said while looking at Sal who gave a smile.

"I'm doing great! Atleast better than, Sir Grumps-a-lot over there." He said while emphasizing that he was pertaining to Sally face.

---

Night soon fell and everyone was already going back to their apartments.

"Goodbye Lisa! Thanks for comming!" M/n hugged Lisa goodbye and turned to the Fishers.

"Thanks for coming Henry and Sal! Me and Y/n really appreciate it." She shook both of there hands and left, but Y/n gave Sal a punch and a friendly hug before they left.

"See yah tomorrow Y/n!"

"Bye Sal!"

The night was over and the kitchen was cleaned. Y/n's mother was sound asleep except for herself who was looking out her open window in her pajamas.

The moon shown brightly and beautiful, as if it was smiling down at her. The day was so great today, now all she thinks of is her new life with her new friends.

Larry.

Todd.

And Him.