Intro & Characters

This fanfiction starts right before Arnav and Khushi's marriage. This is the first fanfiction I've ever written, so wish me luck.

CHARACTERS:

Arnav Singh Raizada - He's the owner of AR group. He's a dedicated brother and an ambitious businessman. He's aggressive and quick to anger. He doesn't trust easily. He's plagued by his past.

Khushi Kumari Gupta/ Vedanshi Khushi Bharadwaj- She grew up as Khushi Kumari Gupta after her parents died. When she was nine years old, her parents died in a car accident. She's witty, funny, and bright. She loves life. She loves her family. She's been often screwed over by very rigid moral compass.

Sharda Bharadwaj - Khushi's maternal grandmother. She is a brilliant businesswoman who created an empire with her late husband. Both of her daughters entered into marriages she didn't approve of. Both marrying poor men against her wishes. She used to be a stern woman who has softened with age. In all of the world, the only one she considers her family is Vedanshi (Khushi). Her love for her granddaughter is endless. She wants only the best for Vedanshi.

Aditi Mehra - Vedanshi's (Khushi's) right hand woman. Aditi is a woman of many talents and many secrets. She's worked as a model, a private detective, and a professional chef in her past. Her past is something she speaks very little about. She's a widow with a five year old son. She trusts and loves Sharda and her granddaughter like family and they love her in return.

 She trusts and loves Sharda and her granddaughter like family and they love her in return

Asha Murthy- Veda's best friend at college. Doting aunt to her niece. She reminds Veda of herself as Khushi often, but more timid and cautious. 

Sanjay Shivnoor - The guy Sharda Bharadwaj has chosen for Veda

Writer's Note

Writer's Note

There are more characters, I'll update this as the story goes on.