Oh the agony.

Rose was just another ordinary girl, with another ordinary life, on another ordinary walk home from school. She had a "kick me" sign on her back again. Probably from Jennifer, her ex-best friend. They WERE best friends all the way from kindergarten to freshman year. That's when Jennifer joined cheerleading. She had found one of those so called "cliques". So Rose walks alone, on another ordinary day.

As she walked home, she noticed a presence upon her. She had already felt weird and nervous ever since she turned that last corner. That's where her neighbor Slade had lived. It's been following her for about five minutes, she starts to walk a little faster, and faster, and faster, until she is in a light jog. It grows heavier and heavier as she gets closer to Slade's door. She feels a damp breath on her neck. It was warm, although it felt good on her cold ear, she snapped her neck back. Nothing was there, all she saw was Slade standing on his front porch. The "kick me" sign flies off her back, she sighs picks up the paper and crumbles it up, as she sees Slade smiling and waving at her. He's been watching this whole time. Just standing at his window watching her every move, she turns red. Her embarrassment is caused by her massive crush she had on him since third grade, when she had moved there.

She had always had her mothers everything. Her attitude, strawberry blonde hair, such blue eyes that if you looked into them you would be lost in an ocean. Her nose, her pink lips, her everything. She was absolutely beautiful, but no one noticed.

As she gets home, "Mom! I'm home!", Rose screams. It echoes through the house. Usually her mom responds with something like, "Okay sweetie, there is some snacks in the fridge.", but this time, silence. She runs up the stairs to her moms room, she knocks on the door. Slowly opening the door peeking inside she says,"Mom?", the door is completely open, what she sees before is horrifying.

What looks like her moms remains are splattered all over the room. Her head is decapitated on the left side of the room while the body on the other. The body is mutilated, guts spilling over, blood all over the clean white sheets. Rose stands in horror as she witnesses the phenomenon in front of her. The window is broken, the curtains are slightly blowing as the breeze cools the room. The presence is back, through her tears she screams, "What are you? Who are you?" The smell of a cigar fills the room, a blunt object hits her over her head. Slowly loosing conciseness, she falls to the floor. As she is being drug out the broken window, the glass cuts her arms. She can't feel the pain. Some wounds are deeper than others. She is blinking uncontrollably, as her eyes flash, she sees a shadow. It had red glowing eyes, the were small but the pain it brought her was unbearable.

She wakes up in a dark room, there is a slight drip on the sealing. It's so hot in this room, she wants to cry but doesn't have the energy. Her strawberry blonde hair is slowly being dyed a dark red by the puddle of blood on the floor. The wound on her arm is so deep she can see the glass in the muscle of her arm. Along with the glass they're some white specs on in her arm, they seem to be moving. She moves to the crack of light given off by the door. Maggots, in and out of her arm, eating her pink, rotting, flesh. Her head is still dripping blood. She lets out a silent scream and becomes nauseous.

If only she could get to that giant metal door. The ropes seem to be getting tighter every second that passes by, every time she breathes. She can't move, her pale skin is turning purple. Her eyes are red and itchy from all the dirt and grime on the floor. Beings no one can itch them, she blinks as fast as possible. She has come to a conclusion, she is in hell.

(To be continued...)