[ 6 ]

munching on your pancakes , you tried your best to ignore your phone's notifications ; your eyebrows had creased as you shook your head , trying your best to ignore the aggravating ping noise .

❝ Oh my fu- SHUT UP —   ❞  You whined , throwing your hands into the air and bringing them down , accidentally hitting your pancakes and sending them everywhere .

With a huff , you picked up your fallen food , reluctantly throwing the delicious goods away ; a single tear rolled down your cheek . ❝ you will be missed .. pancakes .    ❞ you mumbled to yourself , turning and leaving to find your phone .

picking it up with a menacing gaze , your expression relaxed once you saw the messages where from L.E.M . ❝  Wonder what he wants - ❞ you shrugged , opening up your phone and reading the messages .

                                  P I N G !
                         ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴇxᴘʟᴏsɪᴏɴ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ
                               sᴇɴᴛ 7 ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs!
  ────────────────────────────
                                    𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪

[a75uk1 :
oi . 

[a75uk1 :
oi !

[a75uk1 :
ELF EARS —
ANSWER ME

[a75uk1 :
BITCH FACE

[a75uk1 :
THIS IS SERIOUS -

[a75uk1 :
OOOIII

[a75uk1 :
DON'T IGNORE ME ,
i'LL KILL U

user :
yo .

user :
what do you need?

[475uk1 :
Let's try to meet
up . I'm sick of
fucking texting —

[475uk1 :
and I wanna punch u .

user :
rude . Why would
you hit a girl ?

[475uk1 :
stfu ! I don't
care if ur a girl !!

[475uk1 :
just meet me by
that park that all the
cliché mofos fckn use !

user  :
Ooh ~
a confession?L.E.M
you shouldn't have !

[475suk1 :
stfu —
L.E.M ?
Wtf is that??

user :
L.E.M =Lord  explosion
murder ! it's simple :p

[475uk1 :
That's fckn stupid .

[475uk1 :
just get ready .
meet at 1 u bitch .

-lord explosion murder left the chat -
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

❝  Oh Great , I'm gonna die today .  ❞ rolling your eyes , you placed your phone down ; running a hand through your hair , you made your way upstairs , rummaging through your closet . ❝  eh , this'll do . ❞ you hummed , pulling out a few clothes .

after getting changed , you stood in front of the mirror , checking yourself over for anything that didn't match . you would a checkered shirt under a black jumper - sleeves rolled up - and read ' angel ' across your chest , the end tucked into a black skirt that stopped half-way down your thighs ; a set of knee-high , white socks and some black and white vans . oh , and a choker , because why not ?

putting your hair into two buns to complete the look , you grabbed your - frankly , anime - pin covered — bag and made your way downstairs .
❝ this e-girl is leaving the building ~! ❞ You cheered carelessly to the empty house , swinging open the door and leaving — not forgetting to lock it afterwards .

making your way downtown , you hummed softly , ignoring the stares you got — they're just jealous of your fashion , after all . you winked at this one person who wolf-whistled , but as soon as you did , you stuck up your middle finger and ran off with a cackle .

what? I never said you were the nicest person in this story , did I ?

eventually , you got to the park , taking note of how empty it was . ❝ Damn, this is soo how I die , fuck — ❞ you laughed to yourself , almost completely forgetting about the events almost two hours ago . It still rang through the back of your head though .. your information was open to everyone .

shaking your head , you noticed a tall-ish figure standing against the swing set , arms crossed and hard spiked way too perfectly for it to be fake / styled . Taking in a deep breath , you put on a devilish smirk and stride over with confidence — though that couldn't compare to the thick air of superiority which hung around your supposed text buddy .

getting closer , you locked eyes with crimson ones .. and wow where they filled with malice . though .. it seemed fake .

❝ you're late , elf-ears ; and what the fuck is that outfit? ❞ he asked with a scowl, his locks shifting as he stood up straight — he was only about 5cm taller than you . Huh .

❝ you're one to talk ! You're wearing chains !! ❞ you exclaimed , puffing out your cheeks with your hands on your hips . ❝ I look great , and I'm not late — boom boy . ❞ you snarked , looking him up and down .

damn . he was built , and hot .

wearing red converse with ripped , blue jeans and a red shirt that red ' bang. ' , and a demon jacket over it . A chain hanging from his hips .

❝ damn , dude — ❞

❝ what? ❞

❝ YOU'RE H O T . ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
End of [6] ! Sorry for any grammar / spelling mistakes ! It's h e r e . After a g e s . you finally met him ! Woooooo ! What's gonna happen now !? how will he react to your comment !? Find out when I can be assed to next update ! Thanks for reading !
𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕪 , 𝕜𝕚𝕣𝕒.