Blood and Victory Academy

As many of you are aware, I have decided to change platforms to make a profit out of my writing. I understand that some of you may have been disappointed in my decision of not posting regularly on Wattpad but it is for a better cause! With this decision, I was able to buy myself a new writing device that helped me deliver new stories of quality to you! 

Don't worry, it may not be regularly but I will not leave Wattpad permanently as it was my stepping stone in my career. For now, I want to inform you that I have a new story on Dreame that is updated twice a week on a regular basis. Please do continue to support a writer like me and I will make sure to provide you with the best stories that I can!

Here is the link to the story itself: https://www.dreame.com/novel/1974772.html

If going to the link does not do well for you, you can press the link button so that you will be redirected to the story's page!

Another option is to install Dreame on your mobile device and search for "Fumise Love" or the story's name.

Enjoy Chapter 1 of Blood and Victory Academy!

***

Blood and Victory Academy I

"Ash Miller!" it was not that uncommon to hear my name being called around here. "Stop it right there, young lady!"

"Well...you should learn how to run faster then!" I mocked.

I laughed at my teacher's sight. I did not know her name but I knew that she was our Physics teacher. Her chestnut hair was getting messy because of the wind, her hazelnut eyes were clearly frustrated, and I would not forget the clicking sound of her five-inch stilettos.

Every week, a different teacher would always run to catch me and bring me to detention...but they always failed. It was music in my ears whenever I heard my name being called by them. It brought joy to my life.

Before I could even run farther away from my Physics teacher, I fell on my behind when I bumped onto someone. "Miss Miller," the deep voice greeted.

I looked up and grinned nervously, "H-Hello, Mr. Principal,"

His grey hair was almost too hard not to notice. He was our school principal. I guessed that he was already in his late sixties'. His fashion sense was very modern for his age since he was wearing this white buttoned-up shirt and black slacks. This was not the first time that I had seen him since I was a very notorious kid here in high school...but I needed to admit that I was still quite nervous whenever he was involved.

"Your mother is here," the principal informed me. "I need to have a talk to the both of you,"

"Do I have a say on this?" I sighed. I did not want my mother in here. Did they call her?

Well, as if calling her would change my ways.

"Not quite," he answered. "Please follow me,"

I stood up from the floor and glared at the principal's back. Wasn't he used to my attitude already? Why did he need to call for my mother?

The silence of our walk to the principal's office was deafening. We went inside the principal's office and I did not forget not to make any form of eye contact with my mother.

My mother and I were never close. I was grateful of having her but I was not a sweet child she thought that I would be. I noticed that she was looking anywhere but me. We were like twins because I just looked like a younger version of her. My physical appearance came from my mother starting from my dark brown wavy hair that fell past my waist, my hazelnut eyes that I heard made my father fall in love with her, and my tall build that I stood five foot nine, the same as her.