25

jungwoo pov

y/n calmed down after a while. i hear soft snores coming from her,we're hugging in her bed. she's the cutest when she snores. i traced the words "i love you." along her back using my fingers (a/n: in korean characters). after a few seconds i feel y/n doing the same thing. i smiled and kissed her forehead.

"jungwoo." y/n whispered.

"hmm?"

"do you still trust me?" she asked.

"ofcourse i do." 

"aaahh jinjja." she complained.

"wae?" i asked confused.

"mianhe,i just think you loving me this much is unreal." she spoke with a sad tone.

how badly was she treated that having a man love her the way she deserves is unbelievable for her?

"i know how you feel...i think you loving me this much i unbelievable too." i said. she stayed silent.

"you only deserve the best treatment because that's how you treat other people too." i said while rubbing her back. 

i suddenly felt my shirt getting wet.

"wae wae wae?why are you crying?" i pulled away a little to look at her face.

"aish!jinjja jungwoo!" she was crying like a child again. "why are you so fucking nice?!who allowed you?!" i laughed at how silly she was.

"aigooooo my girlfriend is such i crybaby." i hugged her again. "don't cry anymore." i said softly then kissed her eyelid.

what i said was trues tho. she's one of the nicest people i've ever met. she makes me beyond happy so i want to do that for her too. i'd give her the world if she asked for it,but i know she wouldn't ask that from me because she's selfless.

"if you leave me i swear to god jungwoo." she said.

"i would never."