20

jungwoo pov

noona and i spent the entire weekend together. to be honest we were still the same,except i'm able to kiss her plenty of times now which i'm still very grateful for. although my sudden confession turned out well,i can't help but feel guilty that i didn't make it more special for her.

"noona are you upset that i didn't make any grand gestures when i confessed?it was pretty sudden wasn't it?" i sighed. i'm actually pretty upset about it. she deserves more than just an abrupt or spur of the moment confession. "i could've made plans or someth-."

y/n gave me a peck on the lips,probably to shut me up. 

"it's perfect. you're perfect." y/n pinched my cheek. "besides i don't like those surprises made in public." 

"what about school then?" i asked.

"what about it?" she said while playing with my fingers.

"well,you're pretty popular. should we hide our relationship for a whi-" she pecked my lips again.

"stop talking nonsense why would i hide our relationship." she said.

"nothing. you might be embarrassed about your loser slash loner boyfriend." 

"my boyfriend isn't a loser, and my boyfriend has me so he isn't a loner." 

"i love you noona." 

"i love you more."

time skip to monday

we were pretty chill going to school. we decided not to announce it to everyone like we're some sort of celebrities. if they ask then we'll say it or they can just figure it out. noona and i aren't the lovey dovey PDA type of couple. we're both very private people so we prefer not to show too much intimacy in public but ofcourse we still hold hands and kiss each other hello and goodbye.

we held hands until we reached school. we didn't care about people staring they can stare all they want,i'm sure all the guys are jealous of me now. okay but on a serious note i hope no one gets too jealous that they will snatch my noona away from me :(

"noona,these guys keep staring at you i'm getting upset." i whispered. y/n suddenly stopped in her tracks.

"my baby is upset?!" she whisper yelled. i nodded and pretended to tear up.

she leaned closer to my ear. "put your hand on my ass and kiss me" she whispered. my eyes widened. 

"noona water heck???" i asked puzzled since i know she isn't the type to show this much PDA.

"just do it!" she whisper yelled again. she was leaning so close to my face that people passing by us in the hallway are looking at us.

i wasn't doing anything,i'm afraid she might find it disrespectful even though she's the one who asked me to do it. and to be honest we aren't at that sex-having stage yet.

"fine i'll do it!" she grabbed my hand and put it on her ass then kissed me passionately which definitely earned stares from people.

"there." she said after she pulled away. "now they know who i belong to." 

"you're crazy." i laughed. although i'm the one going crazy for her.

"i'm gonna head to class,you're good at this kissing thing by the way." she winked at me then walked to her classroom.

i was left standing there. some people were still shocked while some are just walking away. i decided to just ignore them and head to class.

-------------------------------

do you guys think i should try writing mature stuff/smut?