Chapter 3: JIMIN WHERE ARE YOU!

Lillian's POV

As the group got out of the hotel I said "What if we don't find him babe!" "Well find him promise remember want I gave you" I froze and stood still for a moment. I started to tear up and bursted out crying "Aww man don't cry now were going to find jimin no matter how much time we waste okay?" "Mmhm". I stopped crying and held onto RMS warm hand and half smiled but deep inside I was still really sad. I bumped into a woman " Oh sorry about that miss didn't see you there!"  "Its fine no worries!" I froze because that voice was familiar to me "Its you its really you!!! Isabella!!!!" I said as I started to hug her tightly "Mmh Lillian I finally get to see you again". " How have you been sister!" "Great! But tae looks surprised to see me" "Umm sister what a surprise to finally see you" He looked so shocked as if he were struck by lightning. "Why do you guys look worried?" "Jimins missing!" "Oh no I'll help you find him okay?!" "Yes let's go now!"

Jimins POV

When I woke up suga already left so I thought I should leave to. I was walking around and kind of shopping for things for the group. A while passed and I started to walk to the hotel were RM and Lillian and the others sleep. When I got there no one was there "-sigh- There not here yet". I through the bag onto the table and sat down on the couch " I wonder when they're coming back?" An hour passed and I heard a door open "Guys?" "Jiminie!!!!" "Lillian!!!!" She came running to me and started crying "Where were you, you little mochi?!" "I was shopping look what I brought all of you guys back!" I smiled and lifted her chin up "Don't be worried for me you should worry about your lovely boyfriend rm". " O-ok but don't scare me!! Text us were your going okay?" "Okay and who's this?" "That's my sister Isabella!" "Hi jimin I like your new solo song" "Great to here that hope you love it as much as I did while making it I half cried singing it". " I like this girl" I said as I whispered into Lillian's ear.

Lillian's POV

When we found jimin he was waiting for us in the hotel room what a surprise! All of the sudden I dropped on the ground I-i couldn't move. "Lillian are you alright?" Said Isabella "No-no-no!" I said screaming I didn't know why I was saying that it just came out of my mouth and then everything went pitch black.

Rms POV

"Lillian Lillian wake up!" I said grabbing he a d checking her pulse "She's breathing but pale" Said Isabella "What do you mean?" "Back home when we lived together she would always faint all of the sudden" "It was one of the scariest things ever. just seeing her fall down made us teary" Said taehyung as he joined the conversation. "We need to bring her to the hospital stat!" Said Isabella.

Lillian's POV

When I woke up I saw everyone in a room it was a hospital room. "She's awake!" Said RM running to hug me. "What happened?" "You passed out little sister" Said Isabella. RM was about to hug me but instead of a hug he kissed me "The doctor said that you passed out because you haven't slept well in a while". " I've been sleeping well!" That's when RM pulled up my sleeve and saw cuts. "There's nothing to see here!" I said as I pulled it down "Babe why do you have cuts?" I took a deep breath and said "I'm depressed...." "Don't feel alone I was depressed once to I'm here to protect you and that's it okay?" "Mhm!". The doctor came in a few minutes after " Oh I see that your awake do you feel better?" "Kind of dizzy but better" "If you want you can go now but be careful and take care" "I will thanks!" As soon as the doctor left I got out of the bed and put on my shoes and said "Let's go guys" As we exited the hospital I remember something the concert! "Babe what about your concert!?" "We canceled it, I care way more about you!"  That's when I pulled down RM and kissed him "sorry that you couldn't perform" "no worries well that's the end of world tour now we get to go back to south Korea and be happy!" "Okay babe now let's go" When we arrived at the hotel We went to our rooms. I got ready to sleep and went to my side at midnight I was cold and went to RMS side and hugged him.