ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕋WO

J͟͟O͟͟S͟͟H͟͟'S͟͟ P͟͟O͟͟V͟͟

  My plan was to try to seduce Mrs.Red, and marry her. I only want to do this to pursue my beloved nymphet. I don't want to do it because I liked Mrs.Red or because I felt some sort of attraction towards her, I don't. I just want to see my little girl grow and blossom into the young beautiful woman she would be. I just feel this plan of mine is a good plan. I need to make sure I had enough time to gain the nymphet's trust. I can't believe what I am doing to stay close to the little nymphet. I needed to make myself a person she can trust, and a person she could confide in.

M͟͟O͟͟R͟͟N͟͟I͟͟N͟͟G͟͟ T͟͟I͟͟M͟͟E͟͟ - P͟͟E͟͟R͟͟S͟͟E͟͟P͟͟H͟͟O͟͟N͟͟E͟͟'S͟͟ P͟͟O͟͟V͟͟

I woke up feeling rather in a good mood. I did my normal routine, which consists of making my bed,eating breakfast, and brushing my teeth afterwards. Afterwards though I didn't know how I wanted to spend my day. So I decided to go downstairs and watch some TV. As I was going downstairs I saw that dude that was staying with us as a lodger was using the TV. He was watching something about the news, and of course me being the brat I am grabbed the remote control to change the channel to something other than the news. I succeed at first but then he just had to grab the remote control right back out of my palm.

I was bored I didn't have nothing to do, so I tried to reason with him by starting small talk. I asked " may I please watch some TV ?", he replied by saying " I don't talk to brats so why should I let you have time with the TV?" I wasn't having it I can't believe him! I woke up with a good mood and I barely knew the guy, and that doesn't mean I am going to let him walk all over me. Just because he gave me a present doesn't mean we're on good terms. All I can say is he has it coming.

I didn't say anything back to him after that. I just sat next to him for a good 5 minutes chewing on my bubble gum, but then I got annoyed with out having nothing to do. I walked up to the TV and started messing with the buttons, causing the channels to change on the TV. Next thing I know ,I hear a growl from him. I was glad I was making him mad. If he wasn't going to let me watch TV, then why should I let him watch TV? The man is irritating me, he then proceeded to stand up and walk in front of me.

He then said " god if I was your dad I would punish you so hard". I just wasn't having it no more,  so I decided to raise my voice at him by saying " but your not, your just a dumb adult who thinks you know whats right from wrong, just like all the other adults in this world". He then proceeded by saying " go up to your room now and I don't want to here a peep out of your mouth, and if I do hear you say something, I'll put your mouth to a greater use!" I only listened to him because I didn't want to get in trouble with my mom. If anything she probably told him that he could boss me around. I was furious with him, I didn't want to talk to him. I couldn't believe my mom was going to allow a stranger to lecture me about what was right from wrong.

I didn't talk to him until dinner time. I just took a long nap and listened to some music. I honestly just wanted my mom to come home from work, so I could nag at her about what happened today, but my mom was probably going to come home late, like always. Then it was time for dinner, John or whatever his name is, knocked on my door to let me know. He said " I made dinner, come down and join me. Now not tomorrow!" He irritates me so much. I promised my self that I was going to behave. I didn't even respond I just got out of my room and walked past him.

He looked like a house wife placing the food on the table for us to eat. I sat in my usual seat while he sat across from me. He made lasagna and spinach. Yuck I hate spinach, I then proceeded by telling him " I don't like spinach please don't serve me any". He then said " your not going anywhere until you eat all that food that's on your plate. Do you understand me!" I just mumbled a "yes." He then said " it's yes sir," with a smirk. I don't understand him, is he bipolar or something. Why does he have to raise his voice at me? I don't talk to him like that so I don't understand why he is so cold towards me?

He irritates me so much!! I don't want to eat my spinach.

J̠O̠S̠H̠'S̠ P̠O̠V̠ 

  Persephone was acting up a lot today, and I wasn't going to give into her tantrums. If she doesn't want me to inform her mother how she's been acting today she'll have to cooperate with me. I was so used to getting what I want from all the other nymphets, that Persephone was making me frustrated. She isn't submissive like all the other nymphets. This nymphet is just a brat but her childish behavior and her mannerisms had me whipped. Yes you could say how pathetic I was, for being in love with her but she didn't know what power she had towards me or other men. Persephone was a true beauty, you could say that maybe that's why she me had me whipped.

  If I wanted to start a some type of relationship with her I would have to be less cold towards her. It's just she gets on my nerves, how could she be oblivious towards me. At dinner she didn't even talk to me what so ever. I would try to start small talk with her by saying " Did you finish you homework?". She just nodded as a yes. I figured I would let her off the hook. After dinner finally ended she went back upstairs to her room.

Leaving me once again for the 10th night in a row with out a good night kiss. I've never wanted to be domestic with any girl I've been with yet I was starting to realize this was starting to be a one sided love. Starting tomorrow I have to be more nice towards her.

I know I've been gone but I'm back now and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. 🧸