ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕆ℕ𝔼

J͟͟O͟͟S͟͟H͟͟'S͟͟ P͟͟O͟͟V͟͟

  After my first encounter with the young nymphet, her mother Mrs.Red let me unpacked my belongings into the room I would be staying in for quite awhile I hope. I wanted more from this little girl even though I barley knew her I wanted to make her mine and only mine. She drives my mind crazy with lust. I spent half of my evening just thinking about her. I couldn't quite put my finger on her, although she didn't notice me at all I wanted her attention so bad. I never felt this needy for someones attention, let alone a little girl. I have never felt this way towards anyone, not even Sophia.

  The little girl was so oblivious in her own little world, not noticing the predator that was me  staring at her for good five minutes. I've never ached for someone this bad. I was interrupted by my thoughts by Mrs.Red, she knocked on my door to let me know that dinner was going to be ready in two minutes. I just replied by saying " yes I'll be out there in minute". Mrs.Red I found quite annoying though how could such a beauty like Persephone be Mrs.Red's daughter? Then I heard Mrs.Red knocking on Persephone's door telling her the same thing. I heard Persephone say " uh your so annoying I'm coming" this was the first time I heard her talk and I was surprised because this was the first I've heard from her since the couple of hours I've been here and her voice was quite soft, it was almost like I heard an angle talk.

  Even though she was being a brat to her mother I hoped she didn't use that attitude towards me, and if she did she would be punished by me and I would enjoy it. It would be such a turn on for me to see my little nymphet get punished by me. I exited out of the room and went down stairs to be met with a very angry Mrs.Red waiting at the table. I asked what was wrong and she told me " I just about had it with the brat. She doesn't listen at all. Not even for simple things like eating at the dinner table with us." I could tell she was livid so I tried to make everything okay by saying " If its okay with you I could bring her down to the dinner table so she can join us for dinner?" and she just said " yeah why not. Go ahead."

  I was beyond excited to go up to Persephone's room and talk to my little girl. I felt so nervous though and I've never felt nervous towards any girl I've been with so this was quite new to me. I knocked on her door and heard a few steps coming closer to answer the door. The door knob turned and revealed by beloved nymphet. When she opened the door I told her " your mom and I want you to join us for dinner.'' I said rather coldly. I didn't know why it came out that way but it did. I guess I just want to be really dominate towards her.

  She simply said " yes sir I will join you guys. I was just busy doing some homework for school." I simply just left her room and went back down stairs, but I heard foot steps following me and I knew it was my obedient little nymphet, doing as what I asked her to do. When I got to the table she sat next the table and I sat across from her mother. Even though I wanted to sit next to my Persephone, I didn't mind it as much I just thought maybe that was her usual spot she sat in. Me and Mrs.Red did most of the talking while Persephone just ate her food and ignored us basically while listening to music with her ear buds in. I was mad I felt like she needed some discipline from a parent figure and clearly that wasn't her mother. I felt like I could be a lover to this little girl while also being her daddy figure.

  Dinner ended and Mrs.Red told Persephone to stay up to load up the dish washer and unload it as well. Mrs.Red told her to wash the dishes because of the way she behaved towards me and her mother. Mrs.Red went up to her room to go to sleep. It was just me and my nymphet alone at last. At first I thought it was going to be as easy to get what I want from this little nymphet, just how easy it was to to get what I wanted from Chloe. But I was mistaken, this little nymphet wasn't giving me what I wanted, I tried making small conversation with her by saying " sorry your mom made you stay up to clean after dinner", but she didn't say that much all she said was " its okay" then she finished and left me there without at least a kiss goodnight on the cheek or a welcoming hug. Sooner or later I was going to lose my cool with little Persephone and I would just have to take what I want from her which is her.