No sooner had I flipped the on button on my mobile, that dozens of text messages arrived. All were from Harry, and all were more or less in this vein:

"What's wrong with you, baby?"

"Are you angry at me?"

"What have I done?"

"Please, answer me."

"Please, please, please forgive me. Whatever I did please forgive me."

There were also many missed calls, all from Harry. He had left several voice messages, again asking me what was wrong and asking for forgiveness, although stating he didn't know what he was being accused of.

Reading and listening to all those messages, only made me feel worse. He had been kissing another girl and was feigning innocence, pretending not to know what he had done.

I switched my phone off again and joined the crew for burgers and chips. I even ordered a milkshake and bought myself four Snickers bars.

We arrived at Las Vegas at seven o'clock in the morning, after my fats and carbs overload I had managed a few winks, so I wasn't really sleepy. I planned on getting myself settled on my room and doing some exploring around the hotel.

I was expecting some trouble at check-in, because of the last-minute change in reservations. The stony-faced hotel employee at the front desk typed the reservation code I gave with a skeptical and condescending expression on her face. No doubt from, taking a look at my Treat People With Kindness tee and hoodie she thought I was a stalker fangirl trying to get a room in the same hotel as Harry.

When her computer screen began bleeping, her whole demeanor changed "Welcome Ms. Clarke" she said, with a sucking-up tone, "it's an honor to assist a VIP client."

At those words, my mouth dropped? Was she talking about me? I, little Bliss Clarke from an unremarked, tiny university town in England was a VIP?

"Your personal concierge will soon be here to assist, you to your suite. The complimentary champagne is already chilling. Do you wish to book any spa appointments? Maybe an ayurvedic massage?"

"I think there's been a mistake," I said, after finally managing to close my mouth "Here, let me show you my passport."

I handed her my traveling documents, which contained a photo ID, surely that ought to straighten this whole thing up.

"As you wish" she answered, humoring me, "Right. It's confirmed you're booked on the Presidential Suite. It's a two bedroom suite. You'll be on bedroom number two and Mr. Styles will be on bedroom number one. Here are your card keys."

That explained it. Harry had something to do with this after all. After the first couple dozen messages, he had maintained air silence. Although I had turned my phone off, I found myself turning it back on and checking for any more texts or missed calls. I half expected him to call the crew members and insist on turning the bus around, he can be set on getting his way at times. Instead, he had changed my single room reservations to luxury accommodation with him, in an adjacent bedroom, included in the package.

"I'd feel more comfortable in a simpler room" I tried to reason with the hotel employee,

"Are there any single rooms available I could check into?"

"Sorry, there are no available rooms. The hotel is booked up due to the iHeart Radio festival." She informed me, "People are trying to get glimpses of a 1D reunion with all three Niall, Louis, and Harry performing at the same venue."

"Well, then the Presidential Suite will have to do," I said, with a bad news tone in my voice.

"Excellent!" the hotel desk attendant cried, "It's the best room on the premises. Your utmost comfort is guaranteed, or your money back."