‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 4419 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Stray kids!

You did it!

You did it!

I'm so ridiculously proud of you guys and how hard you've been working continuously since your debut and I'm overjoyed that you finally get to see the fruits of your labor.

I couldn't think of another group that has ever had as much of an effect on my life - me in general - as much as you guys have.

Stray kids have bought me so much joy when I needed it the most and I hope you feel as loved by us stays as we do by you.

It's crazy how just seeing one of my favorite video clips or watching you live on V-app could bring me the amount of happiness it does,

If I was ever feeling a little under the weather or like something was burdening me I'm glad that I was able to use your music as a way to escape that.

Glow showed me that there can be light even at the end of the very darkest tunnels and that no matter the struggle, one can always find peace in the chaos.

Grow up taught me that everything will be okay if you try your best, that your best is always good enough and that even if you can't quite see it there's always someone rooting for you.

M.I.A helped me see that being good to yourself is just as important as being good to other people and that the feeling of conflict in myself wasn't one I struggled with alone.

Mixtape #3 might just be my favorite song of all time. Thank you for reminding me that my grades aren't the only thing I have and that I shouldn't let them define me. Even though high school is hard and my efforts can't always pay off, it - along with other obstacles - Will pass some day.

19 really made me understand that life isn't about growing up, it's about enjoying the moments and the emotions that come along with it.

Some people might call me crazy when I say this but tell me why I feel like you've been there for me more than they have and I haven't even met you yet?

Congratulations stray kids. You've worked harder than hard and you've achieved greater than great. Although winning 1st place is something that should have happened to you long ago, I'm glad you finally reached that goal.

I can't think of anyone more deserving, and what a great day for it to have occurred on! I know you'll move on to greater things in the near future but for now, I'm so proud of you.

잘했어
수고했어
고마워

잘했어수고했어 고마워

- M✨

- M✨

Edit: Ive been waiting to post this since I wrote it but decided I'd do so after a request I needed to get done. I cried all through writing this and tbh its all true, I don't regret being emo but sorry if this made you cringe haha