Scared

Mommy walked into my room and picked me up "Hayley!" I heard and daddy walked in "Here I found Charlotte's jacket" then daddy walked out and mommy put my sweater on and walked downstairs and put me in my high chair and gave me my juice and breakfast.

I was in my play pen playing with my toys when mommy picked me up and put me in a gold sparkly dress and left the house.

Me and my mommy were at the witch party "I trust you'll do nothing to harm our cost" daddy said "are you really going to go behind Elijah's back?" Mommy asked "come on, what difference does it make to you" "if I find out you're trying to manipulate us for one of your schemes- "I knew you were tough and cunning, but I never knew you were a queen" daddy smiled and walked away then men with drums came "We have a message from Marcel Gerard!" They said and the cut their wrist and all the vampires started to go crazy and all of a sudden the lights when out and everybody started screaming and I started to cry then a vampire bit my mommy and she screamed and fell to her knees with me still in her arms then the lights went on and everyone was dead "Klaus!" My mommy called and he ran to us and he picked me up and got my mommy up and walked us home.

My mommy put me down in my crib and I felt a stinging pain in my stomach and I cried and my mommy picked me up "Shh it's okay" then I started screaming "Shh" the pain got worse "Klaus!!" Then Daddy ran in the room "what's wrong?!" "I don't know she won't stop" "Do you smell that?" "Blood" "oh no" then my mommy laid me down and unbuttoned my shirt to her horror there was a large cut.

My mommy and daddy took me to the hospital "The cut is not infected but for some reason it won't heal" the doctor said.
Third Person POV
Hayley gave Charlotte to Caroline and Caroline pulled out a small blade out that was spelled so she would be able to find Charlotte again and she gently cut Charlotte's stomach when Hayley wasn't looking and Charlotte started crying.
Charlotte's POV
"Caroline" Mommy said "What?" "Caroline did this blood can be use as a location or tracking spell".

Mommy wrapped my stomach up and put me in my crib and put my blanket over me and my teddy bear and I fell asleep.
Third Person POV
Caroline walked into Charlotte's Nursery who was asleep and watched the sleeping angel and a warm smile filled Caroline's face she never thought she could love something so much that it felt unbearable all she ever wanted for 7 months was right in front of her. Caroline knew she had to get Charlotte away from here but with Hayley fawning over Charlotte that wouldn't happen Caroline had to get rid of Hayley before it was to late.

It was the middle of the night And Hayley was sleeping peacefully In bed alone when Caroline picked up a pillow and held in Hayley's face as she struggled and tried to get out of Caroline's grip but she had lost her breath and closed her eyes.

Caroline walked into the nursery but before she could pick up Charlotte Hayley banged her head into the wall and she passed out then Hayley picked up Charlotte who was awake.

It was morning and Charlotte was in her high chair eating when her mom picked her up and smiled then Caroline walked in "Get away from her" Hayley yelled "You're not dead" "No" "I'm just here to wish you and that baby good luck" Caroline smirked and Hayley was frightened.