UWU not Friday

Himari's pov

Today is Friday... I know what happens every Friday... I wanna skip art every Friday...

Lauren's pov

I am SOoooOSOSOSOsoosOsOOs happy!!! It was Friday!!!!! AHHHH!!! I'm in double period math right now... BUT AFTER THIS IS ART!!! Himari is the only one of us in art with me so she gets the job. AHEHHHHEEEEEEE!!!

I ran up the stairs to art as fast as possible and put my bag at my seat. I then went to the door and watched people come in just waiting for that one person. Himari came walking in and took her seat which was next to me. Then I saw him. He made eye contact and I smiled. He looked away. He walked in as my eyes followed him, still smiling. Then I giggled as I sat down.

Lauren: Ahee

Himari: What is wrong with you

I grinned at her

Himari: Oh him...

Lauren: HeHeHe

At the end of class

I very quickly grabbed anything I saw and said 

Lauren: Himari I'm really busy maybe you could tell him I need to talk to him instead of me doing it.

Himari: Sure whatever crazy person

I wasn't busy at all, instead I watched as she approached him and started talking and she came back and said the same words she said last Friday and the Friday before that, and EVERY FRIDAY!

Himari: He said "sure"

Somehow, like always, even though I'm not busy, by the time I'm ready to go he's waiting for me and the conversation is also the same

Senpai: What is it?

Lauren: I was wondering if this weekend you could hang out?

Senpai: No I have-

He explained his whole schedule as we arrived at the staircase. We said goodbye and both ran downstairs as fast as possible to try to get out before the other. Usually he wins but I won this time. I went back in the school for my after school club after getting food.

Angel's pov

Me and Himari are going to the library. She told me how Lauren tells her to talk to her senpai...

weird

I'll never fall in love, unless it's food. I'll never fall in love with a single human being on this planet!