[2]

??? p.o.v.

I watched the man behind the counter making my order with much care. The guy was friendly enough to gesture me that I could take a seat while I would be waiting for my order to be finished.

I smiled politely before heading off to a table nearby where I could have a good view of the mysterious girl that somehow caught my heart.

Even if she seemed interesting from afar, she was on a completely different level from up close. I have seen a lot of people who had caught my eye in the first few moments, but she captured not only my line of vision but also my interest.

I threw my coat onto the chair opposite of me, letting myself plop down on the chair on the other side, ready to report the others about my observations of the female stranger.

-¦-

HootiePatooties

Tuna
you won't guess what's just happening.

DoubleBae
you witness a mating ritual of two moose.

JDaddy
you slipped and now you're amputating both your hands.

Sunnyshine
you got a girlfriend.

Tuna
what the heck is wrong with you guys?

Tuna
first of all we are in the centre of a city, where do you want to see moose?? and moose live on the other side of the world???? Second; I wouldn't be texting you guys if I wouldn't have my hands, seriously Jaebeom? And third; youngjae your pretty close to it, I'm glad you still have hope in me.

Sunnyshine
I always have hope for you! Fighting!

Wangs
soooo you have a girlfriend?? 😉

NunYugs
I KNEW IT

Tuna
NO, at least not yet

Jinyoungie
???

JDaddy
???

DoubleBae
???

Wangs
???

Sunnyshine
???

NunYugs
???

Tuna
You know what? Forget what I said, I'll go back to stalking her

-¦-

I let my attention sweep to the front door of the café, my eyes scanning my surroundings.

The café was surprisingly comfortable decorated, pictures (that were probably made by the staff) hung on the beige-brown walls, flowers were scattered around the place, there was also a shelf filled with novels and other literature stuff.

I've never been to a café which held so much familiarity in one place. It made me feel nostalgic and also a bit of home.

My eyes trailed back to the girl whose attention was on the door, watching people enter and also leaving. Her lips pursed to sip on her drink, her upper lip covered in a thin layer of whipped cream.

Her soft features complimented her look overall. Her form tends to be more on the smaller side than on the taller. If we would stand next to each other you would see a height difference. It wasn't easy to tell since she was sitting, but still. I could sense it.

My mind was racing with possibilities of what would happen if I would approach her and as much as I wanted to ask for her number my body just refused to move. Maybe I was just a coward after all.