Crossed keys

Peter drove like a mad man, honking and cussing like crazy; lacrosse meant everything to him and I was showing to be the reason that he lost that. The drive went on like this for 10 minutes before we hit a traffic jam and peter realised it was useless. He gave a defeated sigh and hit the wheel in frustration. It made a little sound that got some looks form neighbouring cars. We sat in silence, the only sound being that of peters heavy breathing and the static of the not quite turned off radio. After a while peter looked at me and said "I'm sorry covey it's not your fault I'm the one that forgot" he looked down like he couldn't face me. I traded out a hand to his cheek and turned his face so that we were gazing into each other's eyes "peter it's ok, we're going to work this out whatever it takes, I love you ok? Where ever you end up I will follow." He grinned and kissed me but then said "LJ I love you so much but promise me you won't give up your dreams to watch me Pursuit mine I don't want to burden you." I smiled and nodded which made him happy but behind my back my fingers were crossed.

Peter kavinsky you are my person I will stick to you like glue, resentment would never enter my brain ever.

Hey guys sorry about the long wait I've been Stressed recently but I will try and write more frequently, also we're so close to 9k reads and I would just like to say how grateful I am, I wrote this for fun late at night last summer and I never dreamed it would get 100 reads let alone 8 thousand I am so so so grateful and happy so yeah thank you, to everyone that has given the time of their day to read my story :)))

TATBILB: collegeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें