29

**second to last chapter, I'm super emotional now, but there will be a sequel!! But it probably won't come until after the Easter holidays so I can plan it, and I kinda wanna scatter the sequels, because I started a lot of my books around the same time so a few other are due to finish**

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe-

"HEY YN!"

I wince, hoping Phoebe would be the one answering the phone.

I subtly slide the ring off my finger, and smile at Anna.

"Hi!" I respond.

Anna fidgets around a bit, but before she can say anything, a shout comes from downstairs.

"ANNA MAY LN GET DOWN HERE"

Anna curses under her breathe, "forgot to walk Charlie"

She quickly runs downstairs, and I slump back in my seat.

Seconds pass before Lucas' head pops up on the screen.

"Hi YN!" He yells.

"Lucas I can see all the way up your nose to your brain, back awayyy from the screen"

"YN he doesn't have a brain" Caleb says, coming into frame as Lucas steps back.

"Shut up!" Lucas whines, shoving Caleb.

Caleb shoves him back, and seconds later they are tussling on the ground, Lucas had Caleb in a headlock but Caleb was kicking Lucas' shins.

After a few seconds of my yelling at them through the screen to stop, Ethan comes in, shoots me an apologetic look before dragging them away.

Phoebe finally walks in looking a bit flustered.

I raise my eyebrows, but she waves me off.

"Wedding planning" she puffs.

"Speaking off weddings" I say slowly, slipping my ring on.

She gives me a curious look, and I slowly bring my hand into the screen.

Phoebe squints, but realisation hits her.

"HE PROPOSED!" She yells, throwing caution to the wind and forgetting to keep her voice down.

I visibly wince as Anna walks into the room, "HE FUCKING PROPOSED!"

My mum was hot on Anna's tail, and after a brief scolding at her language, she drops Charlie's lead.

"TOM PROPOSED"

I'm still not able to get a word in edgewise as my dad comes in, and the twins, confused at the chaos, dragging Ethan with them.

"Great it's a fucking family meeting" I mutter.

Charlie hears the commotion and jumps up on the keyboard, but the next thing I know, the call ended.

I roll my eyes, and Tom walks on, coddling Tessa.

"How did it go?" He asks, putting the dog down.

I laugh inwardly, "I told Phoebe, and she accidentally yelled a bit to loud, which sent Anna rubbing upstairs, who was being told of by mum for not walking the dog so of course mum came with her. Caleb and Lucas heard all the commotion and wanted to find out what was happening and dragged Ethan with them, and dad heard the twins squabbling so came to make them stop"

Tom laughs, wrapping his arm around me.

"Then Charlie, who always wants to be the centre of attention, stands on the keyboard, and it ends"