16

We arrive on set and as soon as we walk in we are bombarded by the cast and team.

"Hey guys" Jon says, walking over with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey" I say, pulling away from Toms side and managing to walk / fall through the crowd.

"What's this about" he says, motioning to the mob.

I shrug and look over, they are all talking to Tom and he looks very cute.

I smile and realise that I'm staring to I turn to Jon.

"Well Anyways, congratulations" Jon says, lightly.

"Huh?" I say, confused, I hadn't been paying attention.

"I say your Instagram post, your officially a couple, congrats"

"Thanks" I stutter, Jon hugs me and then walks away to talk to some others.

I look around in complete awe, not sure what to do.

I notice the crowds are dispersing, so I take the opportunity to drag my boyfriend to my trailer and lock the door.

"You ok YN" Tom says, concern flashing in his eyes.

I stare at the wall before opening my mouth to talk.

"I didn't know we would get this much attention" I can see my mouth moving in the mirror but I can't hear my words.

"Why did we get this much attention" I finally look at him.

He shrugs nonchalantly, "I guess they're just excited, I've only met a few of them recently but we are all a family, and that's what families do I guess"

"Ok" I shake my head, trying to clear the thoughts out.

My phone rings and I excuse myself to answer it, I pick up without looking at the caller ID and wait for someone to speak

"Hello?" I hear a shuffling, "is anyone there"

"YN!!" I drop my phone in shock and I see Tom looking at me, holding back laughter.

I pick up the phone sheepishly, "hey Caleb" I recover, "how are you"

"I'm good, but, I have a question"

"Shoot"

"Can I ship Lucas out to stay with you because he's really annoying me recently, mainly because he misses you but I miss you to but I'm not a little sh*t about it"

The last sentence is muffled, he's clearly shouted that at Lucas.

I giggle and wait for Caleb to come back.

"Sure buddy, you can both come and stay with me for a bit, your school ends soon so I'll talk to mum about it"

"YES" he squeals, I hear a crash and an "oops, sorry mum" and then some voices.

"Hey YN" I hear Ethan's voice down the line.

"Hey Ethan!  How's life"

A snort of laughter follows my previous statement, "hell, but what can you expect when you have 8 year old twin boys"

I laugh and he passes the phone to mum, "hey mum" I say.

"Hey darling, hows it going out there"

"It's amazing!" I start, listing everything that's happened, but leaving out my relationship with Tom, "can you all come out as soon as the boys school finishes?"

"Sure, would two weeks or so be good?"

"Amazing" I confirm.

"I'll pass you to Anna, she's dying to talk to you"

"Ok" I laugh and hear more shuffling, and Anna telling everyone to leave her alone.

"THE FUCK YN" she yells into the phone.

"Jesus Anna what was that for" I reply, my ears ringing.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT I HATE YOU"

"What?!"

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOUR DATING TOM HOLLAND, THE TOM HOLLAND"

I flinch, she saw my Instagram.

"I.. I... I was going to" I stutter.

"YN, I thought we were supposed to tell each other everything"

"I'm sorry Anna, I just didn't have time, how bout you come out here, mum and that aren't coming for two weeks, so why don't you come a week earlier, just you, and then go back with the other"

She's silent as she thinks, "Ok, I'll do it"

I squeal, "I can't wait to see you, I'll pick you up from the airport"

"I'm going to come on Sunday, then we've got a week" she finishes.

"I can't wait" I say reassuringly.

"Anyways" excitement sets in her voice, "how Tom?"

I laugh, "he's right here"
The line goes silent then my phone rings with a Facetime request from Anna, I answer and end the phone call.

"Ssoooo" she whispers

I smile and go over to Tom, "Tom, babe, it's my sister Anna"

He nods and takes the phone, followed by a high pitched scream.

They talk for a bit, before I reclaim my phone.

"So yeah that's Tom" I say walking away

"He's amazing, he's going to be your date to Phoebe's wedding right?"

I nod and but my lip, "but mum and dad and the others can't know, I've got to tell them in person"

She nods, "your secrets safe with me"

I smile and we talk about everything we've missed.