S e v e n t e e n

No One's POV

"You're special to me."

Y/n didn't move. She knew if she turn around, she'll see the person she would want to meet last. She didn't hate him. She was just... frozen. When Haruto tried to face her, Y/n shouts.

"Don't look at me!"

He was shocked by her sudden voice. Y/n was crying. Like the time she met Haruto properly. Haruto stares at Y/n.

"Don't you think it's weird... I always cry in front of you. Why is it always you?"

"I-"

"Why is it you? Why did I like you? Why did I like you when I know I'm just a Friend? Why did I like you because you said I'm special? Why did I like you when you like someone else-"

"I-"

"Why? Why are you even here? Why are you here every time I cry? Why didn't you just leave me when you first saw me cry-"

"Did you expect me to leave you?! I can't! I can't leave-"

"Don't you think Im weird-"

"Why would I think that?"

Awkward silence. They weren't making eye contact. Back facing each other as the rain fall.

"Im sorry."

"Don't apologise... you didn't do anything wrong..."

"But... I confessed to you even tho you liked someone..."

Silence again. It wasn't awkward. More like Haruto thinking what to say next... Y/n felt like crying.

He's gonna apologise cause he wants to reject me-

Her train of thought was cut off by Haruto's voice.

"I... y/n... All this time..."

"The one I like was you."

Y/N's POV

I couldn't believe my ears. My eyes widened. Did he really say that? Am I dreaming? Did he just said he likes me? He turns me around and we made eye contact. I quickly look down to the floor. I was burning up. But I'm pretty sure it isn't because I'm sick.

But as I tried to look up to face Haruto, my vision became blurry.

"Y/n?"

I fall to the ground. I think I fainted.

Time skip~

I open my eyes to find myself in my bedroom. I knew for sure I didn't come home. So did Haruto bring me home? The door opens to reveal my dad with a bowl of chicken soup.

"Ah you woke up. Your Friend seemed worried just now. He used your phone to call me and I had to leave work. Why didn't you say you were sick?"

"I thought... you were busy."

"Yes I was. But it doesn't mean I won't take time off for you."

I smiled and he placed the bowl on my table.

"Eat up and drink your medicine. You'll be back in school in no time if you do."

I nodded and as he was about to leave. He stops.

"Oh and... your Friend..."

I look at him. He looked at me scratching his head.

"He's a good kid... so I'll be okay."

Two days later~

I became better. Dad continued working after that and I was still confused. Did something happened between my dad and Haruto? I went to school and I received a hug from Jiyeon.

"Y/n! Yah! You made me so worried-"

"Sorry..."

She let go and sat down next to me. Jeongwoo comes in and stood in front of my desk.

"You won't believe what I heard from Haruto."

Author's Note:

Thanks for 8k reads! Eheheheh 💕