T e n

Y/N's POV

"You weren't?"

He shook his head. Then, who was it? If it isn't Jeongwoo, who was I with that night?

"I'm sorry..." he apologises.

"What? Why are you apologising?"

"I don't know... Maybe because I made you think it was me..."

"No... I should be apologising for thinking it was you..."

We look at each other and smiled awkwardly. We continued arranging the books in silence. Then, I remembered.

"Jeongwoo... You know who Haruto is, right?"

"We're best friends."

"Really? Must be hard having a Friend from another school."

"Haha it isn't actually. We kind of live close to-"

"Jeongwoo-ah!"

We look at the door. Jiyeon was standing there with an umbrella in her hand. I look at the window, it was raining. I sigh. Shit I didn't bring an umbrella.

Jeongwoo looks at me signalling he has to go. I waved goodbye and they left just like that. I continued arranging the shelves and I finally finished. I pack my stuff and walk out of the classroom.

I quickly ran out of school and started running to the Bus Stop. I ran faster than I do in my physical education Test. When I got there, Haruto wasn't there. I wanted to text him why but it would be bothersome.

In a rainy day like this... I should eat ice cream.

No One's POV

"Hi, Welcome To Ice Cream Treasure Box! We- Oh it's, Y/n!"

Y/n smiles at Mashiho. "How Long has it been since I came here?"

" Haha.. Wait, Where's Haruto?"

"...I came alone."

"Did you guys fight?"

"I don't think so... I just haven't exactly been seeing him recently. Did he come here by any chance?"

"What are you talking about? Didn't you come here with him recently?"

"Uh... when?"

"Three days ago... You did, right?"

Y/n stare at Mashiho confusingly. Mashiho scratches his head and then took out his phone.

"Three days ago, Haruto came here and ordered two cups of ice cream. He said it was for someone so I assumed it was you... It was you, right?"

He shows me a pic of Haruto sitting at the corner seats with a girl. The picture only showed her back and it was obviously not me.

"That... isn't me."

I felt... my heartache. lol I'm jealous.

"I thought you asked Haruto out already... If it isn't you... then... who is it?"

Mashiho's POV

After I scoop Y/N's ice cream, I gave it to her. She sits at the table near the counter so I could talk to her easily. Poor girl. Got rejected many times.

Dang... I really thought she was gonna be with Haruto.

"You okay, there?"

Y/n bangs her head on the table. Her Ice Cream dripped on the table and I quickly clean it up with a rag.

"I mean... cheer up. That girl might've been his Sister..."

"I'm pretty sure if she was his Sister, you would've known ."

I sigh.

Haruto I swear if you're gonna be like one of those dense characters I will be pissed off.

Ping!

Haru🙄

Haru🙄
I'm coming to the store.

Ooo... Drama...

Authour's Note:

Dang I heard news from y

That Seunghun is gonna debut with Bae Jinyoung and I'm so happy.

Seunghun finally got what he deserves :')

Fyi , Junkyu is such a meme lol