Meeting Eachother

Start from the beginning

You put your mouth mask over your mouth and ran towards the noise, jumping from roof to roof.

You saw the noise was coming from the museum. You sighed. "I swear, if Hypno-Potamus came back again..."

You hopped down and peeked in from the glass roof. However, saw four figures already taking care of the problem, surprising you for two reasons.

One, the problem wasn't Hypno-Potamus like usual, but two foot-faced dudes, who seemed to be able to summoned more foot faced men from paper.

Two, someone was actually taking things into their own hands, and you didn't have to do everything.

Man, today's just full of pleasant surprises, isn't it?
Well, that's what you thought until you saw the four shadows getting wrecked. You sighed.

"I should really stop getting my hopes up," you murmured to yourself as you grabbed your naginata and jumped down, but remained in the shadows.

You inspected the situation, and noticed the supposed heroes were giant turtles.

...what, you think you're gonna freak out? You've seen a giant mantis, a pig who tried to eat you, two wrestling crabs, and a hippo who wants to chop you in half.

Wait... wasn't there a worm guy too? What was his name again? Wally Rock? Eh. Not like he matters anyways.

You were able to count about ten paper men in total. You knew your plan.

Chop the paper dudes, get rid of the foot-face-fellas, and let the turtle dudes do whatever.

You leaped out of the shadows for a few split seconds, slicing all the paper guys in half, and grabbing the foot guys. You brought them outside and, you know, teach them a little lesson.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

You sighed, deciding to go back into the museum. You peaked in, seeing the turtles talking among themselves.

"Another ninja? Here?"
"I honestly don't see why you're surprised at this point."
"But that's not possible!"
"Neither is our existence."
"How about we not complain and be thankful they saved our shells when they did?"

They all nodded and started walking out. The blue-banded turtle realized something and said, "Hey, I lost my sword! I'll meet you guys at the lair, 'kay?"

You noticed there was an ōdachi sword behind one of the statues laying on the ground. "I guess that's the sword he's looking for."

You grabbed it and looked back at the blue-masked turtle. You hopped up to the roof, near the place where you entered, and dropped the sword. It landed beside the blue clad turtle with a loud *clink*

"Huh?" He looked up to see you watching. You gave him a thumbs up, and before he could say or do anything, you were gone.

Donnie

You sighed. Your fridge was running low on food, meaning you would have to go out and buy more. That meaning one thing; you had to leave your brother home alone.

Now, that normally wouldn't be a problem. Even if your brother was scared of being home alone, you can always take him with you.