Chapter 1

In the beginning there were five of them. Two girls and three boys. Holly Robinson, Johnny Depp, Peter DeLuise, Dustin Nguyen and Michelle DeMorra.

They were all part of '21 Jump Street', the favourite tv show of America's youth. For everyone else they were all teen idols. But when there were only the five of them in the small house they shared together, they were nothing more than five young ordinary people.

They were a family.

And then he came.

The person who walked into their lives and changed their world. The new addition to the '21 Jump Street' cast and also their new housemate.

Richard Grieco.

It was a usual thursday evening at their house. Holly and Michelle had come back from a double date that hadn't gone quite as expected but at least they'd had some good laugh. Holly's boyfriend had a friend who was single so she had suggested introducing him to Michelle who wasn't dating anyone at the moment either. However things didn't go exactly as planned and the night was a bust. After taking a hot shower both girls had told the others about their disastrous double date.

"I told you." Johnny said from the couch were he, Peter and Dustin were reading the lines they were supposed to learn for the next day. "It won't be easy to find a boy for a girl like Michelle."

The truth was he had a secret crush on Michelle but he couldn't bring himself to tell her because he knew she considered him just a friend. Still when he heard about the double date he got a little jealous and that's why he was glad to find out it didn't go as planned.

"I have to agree with him on this." Dustin nodded in agreement. "She's got a tough character."

"Well, the night hasn't ended yet. Who knows what surprises fate holds for us." Holly said cheerfully.

Michelle rolled her eyes but before she could respond the doorbell rang loudly.

"I'll get it." She said and hurried to open door.

Only to find herself face to face with the most handsome man she'd seen in her life.

Dark unruly hair fell heavily over two dark, cinnamon-colored eyes. Soft tan skin covered exquisite bone structure that was shaping an extremely handsome face. Ripped jeans, random t-shirt and black leather jacket hugged firm, muscular body.

Staring right into his piercing brown orbits Michelle felt like she was drowning into the ocean that was his soul and she went speechless.

"Excuse me is this the house where the actors from '21 Jump Street' are staying?" The man finally spoke and she got lost into his deep, soft voice.

Realizing he was expecting her answer Michelle nodded.

"Yes, it is."

He then stretched his hand towards her.

"My name's Richard, Richard Grieco. I'm the new addition to the series."

She took his hand and shook it.

"And I'm Michelle DeMorra. Come on in."

And she moved to let him in the house.

"Guys, this is Richard Grieco. He'll be joining us in the show." Michelle told the others when Richard walk inside.

Everyone looked at him. Holly was the first one to walk towards him and greet him.

"Hi, I'm Holly. Nice to meet you, Richard." She said and they shook hands.

One by one the boys followed her and greeted Richard. He then looked around the house.

"Well, I had a long trip so I'd like to take a shower and settle in." He said and Michelle hurried to nod.