CHAPTER 5: BATTLE AGAINST ROCKETS. PART 1

Boltzy's POV:

I walked In The Tent wearing My Clothes and Holding My Soggy Towel. I Placed My Towel Beside My Backpack And Then walked out Of The Tent and Walked to some nearby Bushes and Looked Around for Berries. I found Some Oran Berries, and Pecha Berries and I Stored all of them in My Berry Pouch. Then I went Back To Our Camp. I shook on Lily's Shoulder and she woke up and I Told Her we need to head for the next city. She Nodded and Did Her Morning Routine and after she did that I gave her the berries I found and she began using them for a delicious dish. I Shook On Everyone's Shoulder and Of Course they Woke up And Did there Early Routine. I was sitting on A Big Sheet And Everyone also sat with me because we are eating on the sheet as if it was picnic sheet. Even though it is.

[Time Skip]

After Eating We Prepared our stuff and Passed Through The City. Now We Were in Viridian Forest.  And as we were passing Through I Released My Beedrill back into the Wild As We Progressed. And Lily and Terra were Picking Berries which were everywhere in the forest. While we were in the forest Terra Caught a Rattata and a Caterpie. While Poilkuj Caught A Pidgey and A Scyther which was Really rarely Found here In the forest. and I also happen to catch my own Pikachu and We Were now Outside of the forest and We Were now in Pewter City. Terra Said She wanted to Visit the Museum And All Of Us Followed in with her. At The counter she paid 200 Pokè dollars due to One person Costing 50 Pokè dollars. And We went upstairs and we were now on the Space Exhibit. There We Explored around. And While We were Exploring. I Got A Glimpse of A Stone. "Is that.......A Moon Stone?" I asked Myself In Wonder. Then There was An Explosion at the Wall to my Right. There I saw.......People......In Uniforms. It Says R on the Shirt. then they confronted me. "Hey Kid Get Out of the Way!" They Demanded. "NO!" I Protested. "Hand us the moon stone!" They Said As They were pointing at the Moon stone which was behind me. "This?" I asked. "YES. Now Child. Give. It. To. US." They Demanded once More. "No! That is Stealing You Crooks!" I exclaimed. "You leave us No Choice. They said as they were pulling their Pokèballs from their belts.

To be Continued.