Black Hetalia pt.2!

Here's you guys go~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

England's POV

  "Wow! It's so beautiful!"

  "So big!"

  "Pastaaaaa~"

  We arrived at the Phantomhive Manor and gazed upon its beauty.  She really meant it when she said it was a complete replica, absolutely astounding! As we were getting closer I decided to text Cecilia for the fun of it:

England: Hello!

Cecilia: Haha Hey~

England: You were absolutely right about your Manor!

Cecilia: Right!?!?

Sebastian: Darling?

Cecilia: Hello sweetheart!

England: Hello, Butler

Sebastian: Butler, has a name Eyebrows...

England: Might suggest changing it to Hound? it suits you MUCH better

Sebastian: Such a DISGUSTING name... you're the very definition of a hound....

Y/n: Oh snap! The heat is RISING XD

Cecilia: hah... well then...

Sebastian: No need to feel nervous MY Love~

Ciel: Oh my...

Ruby: You go Sebastian!

Tanaka: We have arrived! Ho! Ho! Ho!~

England: ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian's POV

  What an unattractive creature... Trying to steal My Mistress away, like he can! The Twins are mine to keep! I helped the Young Master and the Young Mistress out of the carriage as the second carriage arrived with the group of countries.

  "....." Cecilia didn't even look at me. I sent a seductive wink her way but her beautiful face didn't even move a muscle! This lady is a tease...

  "Wow! Germany look at how beautiful this mansion is!!"

  "You are correct Italy..Beautiful!"

  "Yes,aru!  You are correct Italy, aru! It is beautiful!" Those annoying men, I would have already snapped their necks if I wasn't ordered to give The Phantomhive hospitality. Goodness, My Mistress is angered I can tell. But why!? This is not of my knowledge to know these particular mood swings she shows. Oh what I would do to her if-

  "ZE AWESOME PRUSSIA HAS ARRIVED!! HOLD ZE APPLAUSE FOR ZE END!!"

  " THE HERO HAS ARRIVED!! ANYONE UP FOR A BURGER!?!?" great... these people...

  I escorted the Axis Powers into the manor and gave them a grand tour. I constantly heard that annoying little Italian yelling and German scolding, the Chinese man continuously saying "aru", Lau has never even said that! He sounds like he's making fun of the quiet Japanese man! The stupid American kept bragging about him being a hero and that vodka loving imbecile kept whipping out his stupid pipe. I tried my hardest to get that England man lost in all the maze-like hallways. I turn my head slightly to see if he got separated from the group.

  " Oh my... it seems like Master England has gotten lost. Oh well.." I smirked.

  "Bloody hell! I could've gotten lost in a maze like this Hahah!" He stumbled out of a room smiling. Damnit! England raised his ridiculously huge eyebrow at me as I scowled. We reached the end of the tour and I sent them to their rooms. I can already tell that it was going to be a long week.

  " Sebastian!!!" I sighed as the Young Lord called me from his study. I gracefully walked up the stairs and knocked on his polished oak door.

  " Come in.." the twins replied in unison. I came in and saw the two going at each other in a game of chess. Last time this happened the game lasted for three whole hours...

  "Get us some tea, Sebastian. It's going to be a long one." The Young Master ordered.

  Cecilia sighed and stood up, " You know what? You win this one Ciel, I'm quite tired." She waved her delicate hand and slipped past me like I wasn't even there. That angered me slightly that she was treating me so. I decided to teach her a little lesson..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I'm so sorry I took long and the fact that it's short!! I have a new story coming up!! It's called "Forbidden" and I'll be posting a preview of it soon!! Comment if you liked this chapter!! Bye now!!!