Love Overflowing (KimXi One-Shot)

Start from the beginning

"Chill Bro. You're making me dizzy. Just sit down and call her." Gian, my friend/co-actor said. 

We were in our dressing room prepping for a show that starts in 30 minutes. Along with us were my other friends who were also part of the show; Enzo, Edward, Ken, and Samuel. 

"You know Alex, you really are a sheepish guy" Enzo commented and chuckled. 

"Shut up." I threw a balled up tissue at him, "How would you feel if you were in my position? For instance, what if it was you and Mara-" I added,

Enzo cut me off.

 "Be quiet. Me and Mara's situation is far different from yours and Sue's, okay?"  he said,

Enzo had been vocal about his feelings for Mara. But, he was just waiting for her to turn 18 till he can finally court her formally. 

"K boys, are you guys ready? Show starts in a while. Come out of there and get ready for the opening prod." Sir M., our director, said while poking in through the door. 

We motioned to go outside, and get the show started.

Sue's POV 

I looked at the clocked pinned on the wall. And continuously looked at my phone, waiting for a text or call from him. 

"Aaaarghhh!" I threw my phone at the sofa. Why haven't he texted or called me. It's been more than 24 hours since the last time we had a conversation. I know something was bothering him, and I just can't seem to figure it out. 

"Chill girl! What's your problem?" Ross, my bestfriend, asked me. 

We are currently at my house, having a movie marathon. Along with us were my Ate Lani and my other close friends; Catherine, Ricky, Carlo, and  Angela. 

"He haven't called in a day. It's like he's avoiding me. Should I be worried?" I asked and pouted. 

They broke into laughter. I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"What's so funny?" I asked, irritated.

"Gosh Sue, I thought it was a bigger problem. The guy is just busy, and plus don't they have a show today? Along with Samuel them?" she replied.

"But Ross, it is a big problem. Alex is not like this. No matter how busy he is, he still somehow finds time to call or text me." I said. I took some popcorn from the bowl on Ross' lap, and shoved it in my mouth. I focused my attention on the screen right in front of me. 

They were watching "The Lucky One". Gosh, out of all the movies they could watch, why this? I suddenly remembered that date I had with him months ago, just us two. We watched this movie together, alone. I don't know how we survived though; I mean there were a lot of "sexual" scenes. It was just plain awkward. 

"Don't you think you're overreacting, Sue? I mean, you're not even together yet. Heck, you guys don't even know what you have. Just chillax girl." Ricky said.

 He was right. There isn't even a clear description of what we have. 

"Girl, take my advice. Follow your heart. No matter what happens, just follow your heart. And I guarantee you, you will never have any regrets." Catherine added. 

Yeah, follow my heart.

 My heart tells me to go for him. 

And I will. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Officially Yours (Part 2)