Character Introductions

Name: Azuna Takara

Name: Azuna Takara

Age: 21

Hair Colour: Black Hair

Eye colour: Purple

Occupation: Parkour Trainer (Day Job) and Waitress (night job)(Both former jobs in the modern world)

Personality:  Azuna is very overprotective of her sisters, Karou and Nanami, when someone gets on her bad side or when someone threatens them. When her sisters aren't being threatened, she becomes like a mother to them, especially since their parents were killed in an accident. Azuna does become kind and gentle sometimes whenever someone isn't harming her or her sisters but, Azuna keeps a wall around her heart and herself because she refuses to fall in love since her previous lover broke up with her.

Likes: Taking care of her sisters, parkour, protecting her sisters, fighting, being bossy, scaring men with her bossy attitude, cooking, Shingen being a gentleman, Kendo

Dislikes: Kaoru and Nanami being threatened or teased, Hideyoshi being an idiot, Nobunaga being bossy, Masamune flirting with Kaoru, Hideyoshi being near Nanami and treating her like a sister

Crush: Takeda Shingen

Description: Azuna is the oldest out of the Takara sisters and she's been looking after her siblings since the death of their parents, who died in a car accident  5 years ago. Azuna left school after she turned 16. Azuna cleaned the house and she cooked for her sisters, she was like a second mother to her sisters and she worked a day and night job to support her sisters who were still in school. Azuna is also known as the strong, understanding and scary sister. Azuna is also known for her hatred towards men because a year ago after Azuna became a Parkour trainer, she had a boyfriend once before but, he broke her heart after leaving the country and since then Azuna focused on her work and her sisters.

One day, Azuna and her sisters went to Kyoto for their holiday. Azuna treated her sisters in Kyoto for a while until, they met Sasuke, who was a friend of the family since the death of their parents, at Honno-Ji temple where Nobunaga Oda who was supposed to have committed suicide 500 years earlier. However, a wormhole suddenly appeared, sending both the Takara sisters in the Sengoku period.

 However, a wormhole suddenly appeared, sending both the Takara sisters in the Sengoku period

Name: Takara Karou

Age: 17

Hair Colour: Light brown hair

Eye Colour: Green

Occupation: Senior Highschool Student (Formerly)

Personality: Kaoru is really strong in Kendo. Kaoru is friendly towards the other warlords except for Hideyoshi when she first met him because he threatened her and her sisters when Azuna insulted Nobunaga. Kaoru gets along with Masamune since both of them have a few things in common, they're both bold, strong, stubborn and they love to cause trouble. Kaoru does tend to flirt with Masamune because she likes him and they get along so well, however, she tends to get a bit hot-headed since she and Azuna have the same ability to protect each other.

Likes: Kendo, Karate, cooking with Masamune, looking after Nanami, beating the crap out of Hideyoshi when he's being an idiot, fighting alongside Azuna.

Dislikes: Shingen flirting with her and Nanami, Nobunaga telling her and her sisters what to do, Hideyoshi being an idiot, Azuna being bossy and overprotective with her and Nanami.

Crush: Date Masamune

Description: Kaoru is the second oldest sister in the family and she's the energetic, troublemaking and stubborn sister. Kaoru was taught how to use Kendo when she was little by her father, who was a kendo teacher for a while before the accident and Azuna also taught her how to fight in swordsmanship after the death of their parents. The death of her parents did bother her a little, but, Nanami took it the worse. Kaoru always cared about Nanami since she was little and she always worries about her especially after the accident. 

Kaoru continued to get through school with her head held high no matter what the challenges or obstacles that get in her way. Kaoru may look like a happy-energetic high school girl but, underneath it all, she's got a few anger issues. She tries so hard not to let it show but if someone is threatening her or her sisters that's when she loses it along with Azuna since they both worry about Nanami the most.

 She tries so hard not to let it show but if someone is threatening her or her sisters that's when she loses it along with Azuna since they both worry about Nanami the most

Name: Takara Nanami

Age: 16

Hair Colour: Light Brown

Eye Colour: Purple

Occupation: High School Student (Formerly)

Personality: Nanami has a bit of an emotionless personality half of the time but, she used to be a happy and confident child before the death of her parents. Nanami was known as the happy and sweet sister but, when her parents died, she became quiet and she stopped speaking since then. Nanami was now known as the quiet and shy sister. Nanami does smile a little but that's only because she's used to being with her sisters since they were the only ones who could help her smile and maybe help her get her confidence back so she can talk again.

Likes: Being near her sisters, watching and listening to her sisters help her get her confidence back, Hideyoshi trying to help her, Mitsunari being her guardian angel.

Dislikes: Watching her sisters bicker, not being able to have confidence in herself, large crowds.

Crush: Toyotomi Hideyoshi

Description: Nanami is the youngest sister of the family. Nanami used to be known as the sweet sister but, that was when she began to change. Nanami became the shy and quiet sister and this is because after her parents died, Nanami lost all confidence in herself and she became depressed. Nanami lost all confidence in herself and she doesn't like meeting new people since she gets shy and scared too easily.

The only time Nanami is happy is when she's around her sisters since they were the only ones who were able to help her boost her confidence and she feels comfortable around the people she knows. However, when Nanami and her sisters were sent back in time, she got along well with Hideyoshi. As she continued to spend time with him, she slowly and surely, she starts to get her confidence back.