*Chapter 31* 3 days left.

Sorry guys, (4 days left) messed up and got deleted. Sorry I'm skipping it.

I woke to a constant slapping. Not to harm me but to wake me to make me get the point. I opened my eyes, annoyied. I scowled at my father as he grabbed my spegehtti arms and pulled me into a room.

He held my arms out and a man measured me as I tried to keep my sleepy eyes open. Suddenly, Vincent asks, "How long has it been since you had blood?"

At the thought of blood, my stomache gurgled and lurched in pain. I frowned at it, "I had one drink yesterday."

"And then you fell asleep crying, losing all of it. Gertrude get me two packets of O positive, please?" Vincent said.

"Yes lord." a small old lady bowed in a maids outfit.

"You need to drink ten packets a day, no food, for the next three days. Understand?" he ordered.

I considered. Ten packets? I'd be a swollen pimple by the time The End comes! I'll pour unnessisary packets in Abbey's drinks.

"Fine." I scowled.

"and I would like you to stay indoors all 3 days, to avoid ambushes."

I groaned inwardly, "Fiiiiiine!"

"All done Your Majesty. We will have the armore ready by tonight." the measurer said.

"Good. Thank you, Stephan." Vincent said.

"Your Majesty, I've got those O positive you requested!"

Gertrude said, scurrying over.

Suddenly Vincent snatched one and shoved it in my face. I scowled and snatched it from his hands.

"Hasnt anyone taught you not to touch peoples food?" I mumbled as I started to bite into the bag, watching Vincent's face curl in protest.

But just then, Silas kicked open the door and stormed in. My eyes widened and my face paled, I hadn't even noticed my fangs and hands dropped the unopened bag of blood, leaving my mouth wide open.

Silas marched over toward me and scowled in my face. His breath smelled of toothpaste and heaven. He still had stubble on his pale jaw that was set in an angry stance. If he weren't so angry I wouldve kissed him.

"You're planning something?!" he yelled in my face, snapping me into reality.

I paused for a moment of recovery and said cooly, "is that a crime?"

I smirked at the dumbfounded look on his face, but it only lasted a second before he looked angrier than before, "Its a WAR, Shelby! Not football! You don't plan anything! You just watch as destruction takes itself forward."

I scowled and pushed him away from me, little yellow electric bolts nipping at his skin as a warning, "First off, where do you get off treating me like a child who won't understand until she's older?! Second off, it's The End! I should do as I please!"

I had just realized everyone was backing away from me, watching my hands. Looking down with them, I realized they were half on fire and half whirring with yellow electricity. I jumped and shook it off. I looked at my burnt shirt and clean white hands. No marks that that had ever happened.

I looked up at Silas and saw something in his eyes. He was looking at me in a special way, but it was gone as fast as it came.

His scowl returned, "well I don't care what your planning, just know that I'm planning something too. You'll also never see your precious Nick again if you won't take my other request. I'll burn his already-tortured soul!"