*Chapter 30* 5 days left.

EEEMP! EEEMP! EEEMP! EEEMP! EEEMP!

I woke to the most annoying sound in existance.

I sat up in the bed and punched the alarm clock so hard the plastic bent.

I groaned and laid back down, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

I jolted out of bed to see Felicia standing there. I groaned and threw a pillow at her. She giggled and caught it, "lovely day for revenge, huh?"

I slouched in the covers and nodded, "Nick..."

Felicia had a somber look on her face and sat with me, "Come on, let's go roast some Vampires, hm?"

I nodded and Pulled a smiled to her.

When she left, I walked in my closet and looked through my outfits.

-What do you where for an execution?

I decided to go formal so I wore the blood-soaked dress I wore for dinner with Dray. I slipped in some ballet slippers as I pulled on black one fingered gloves.

I looked like a fallen angel, black wings and all.

I walked out of the closet and ran into Abbey. Her eyes widened at the blood and I grinned, "Dont worry about Dray."

Her mouth dropped, "You killed Dray?!"

I nodded and left the room. I walked to my balcony and peered out for the first time since Nick died. It was sad, yet beautiful.

I saw some of Nick's blood on the ground and I swiped my finger and licked it.

------------------------

I was being murdered for being important to Shelby. If I were so important, I'd best give her a clue on how much I loved her.

I rubbed the cuffs against my wrists until I drew blood. A few drops fell but it was enough.

Shelby if you wish to know how I feel about you, here it is. I love you, I knew I would from the very beginning, when you made me food. I loved you when you dated Dray. I loved you when you killed him. You are the only thing that brightens my life and if you blame yourself for my death, then I won't rest peacfully knowing you're upset. Keep your smile and I promise I'll do all I can to see you again.

I noticed Silas coming with Cornelius and Viktor. I closed my eyes and could feel my feelings for Shelby blossom. If she were dead or sleeping shed wake and watch me die.

I loved her with every ounce of my soul

------------------------

I opened my eyes and silently cried. Nick wanted me to know he loved me. I wiped my eyes and redid my eyeliner. I didn't want them thinking I was crying cause I couldn't do this.

I could.

I dialed Felicias number, "Bring the prisoners."

I said and shut the phone. In the next minute, Felicia had the cages with viktor and Cornelius. I grinned at them.

"Good morning sunshines!" I giggled and realization smacked their faces quick.

Cornelius scowled, "Who's blood would that be on your dress? A puppy's? A baby rabbit's? Some cute, fluffly innocient animal?"

I rubbed my nails on my chest and looked at him, "Last time I checked, this was an ugly beast more than a cute rabbit. And I didn't kill him as much as my Other Half did."

Felicia let down her white hair and did black eye liner, smiling, she said, "Thatd be me. Shelby, tell them what died at our hands?"

I smiled at her, "Id love to. Fellows, Felicia is not a girl to be messed with. The ignorance we killed was an Incubus."