ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝔼

" I was infatuated when I first met the young nymphet, I knew she was going to be the death of me someday, all though I didn't care."

- Josh

  Josh was twelve when he had his first crush. Her name was Sophia and they met because of their parents. Their first encounter with each other was when Josh's father had a meeting with Sophia's father at his house.  Sophia's father was a business man like Josh's father, and their parents were discussing a manufacture problem that happened in their business, you see they were business partners. While the two men discussed business Sophia and Josh were talking to each other about Sophia's crush. Josh of course was totally mesmerized by her beauty, but at the same time jealous he wanted to know who this crush of hers was. So he asked and she said " Well he's sitting right in front of me". Josh was beyond thrilled to hear this news of course and he told her he had the same mutual feeling towards her.

  Although Josh and Sophia got together really fast and confessed their feelings towards one another, they got to know each other over time due to the meetings their fathers had with their crew. The two youngsters would go on dates and were inseparable. But that all came to end when Sophia moved away with her mother to the states. Josh was upset because they were together for about five years and he loved her, just as much as she loved him. Josh couldn't believe that his love and him were miles apart from each other. When Sophia and him were together in Paris, France he felt he had everything under control, with just her being there by his side. Josh over time became himself again and over the past three years that passed by he forgot about being in love with Sophia. After being over that feeling he thought to himself '' I guess I wasn't as head over heels over her'', and that was the truth he wasn't.

  Time passed by and now Josh is thirty five years old and still living in Paris. Josh works as a professor at a high school. Josh's love life wasn't as bad as it seemed he always thought to himself. Over the years he had a few other woman in his life but they all didn't fulfill his needs. Josh was an impatient selfish man, and he was the one who always drove woman out of his life. Josh had a secret that no one knew. Josh was infatuated with young girls he would often find himself always looking at child pornography.  He sometimes thought to himself "  I'm a monster for watching young girls get abused not just sexually, but also watching them get scared", but of course Josh got over this feeling and continued with his dirty obsession with the young nymphets. As soon as Josh became accustomed to this new feeling, he would try to relieve it.

  By sleeping with different woman but of course he knew that wasn't going to work so he tried foreplay with the different woman he slept with. The foreplay Josh liked was the kind where any girl he would sleep with had to dress in a school uniform or at least have pigtails on them, to make them look like the young nymphets he craved so much, but of course he soon realized that it wasn't working for him. Josh of course being the selfish man he was, tired of finding different woman to sleep with and tired with the foreplay . He wanted to prey on little girls, but the age limit he liked was thirteen through sixteen year old girls. He never thought he would act upon his obsession. Josh was a smart man so he obviously knew he had to be careful and not get got in the the act. Soon Josh met a young girl at his work.

  The young girls name was Chloe. Chloe had a bad reputation at school she was known as being the class whore, and Josh knew this about her. Josh comforted her and soon got her trust. Chloe was in his grasp, just like he wanted her to be. Everything happened so fast for him, he didn't think it would be this easy to get what he wanted. Time passed by and Chloe and him were involved in sexual relations, but she wasn't the only one. There was other young girls who were head over heels for Josh.