*~ Cow Tongue ~*

*~ Charlie POV ~*

I sat uncomfortably at the round table on the stage. I rubbed my hands on my shorts underneath the tables as James began the intro. I sure hope I don't get any questions like last time, because I'm already feeling queasy.

I glanced at the bucket on the ground, and then the gross foods on the table that James was introducing. At least I'm here with the one and only Shawn Mendes.

*~ Shawn POV ~*

James introduced the foods, and Charlie looked really nervous. I was nervous myself, but I don't have a sensitive stomach like Charlie.

My team is eating first, and James and famous actor Mandy Moore chose the bird saliva for us to eat. "Okay, first question for Shawn," James announced.

I gulped.

"Shawn, Charlie next to you has written and sung the song 'Marvin Gaye.' When was the last time you Marvin Gaye'd and got it on?"

Okay, me being 21, it's a little shameful, but I read somewhere that Charlie hadn't actually Marvine Gaye'd til he was 22. So, I truthfully said, "Never."

The last time Charlie was on here it was a disaster. I was just hoping everything wouldn't go south. Just stay calm. "Okay. Here's your question, Mandy,"I say, picking up a card.

《☆》《☆》《☆》《☆》《☆》《☆》

Everything went smoothly, until James gave us the cow tongue to eat. It was.. disgusting. Charlie couldn't even look at it.

"Your question," James began, eyeing us closely. I nervously laugh as he looks us over. "Who is the best singer you have had accompany you?"

I exchanged glances with Charlie, before we both exclaimed, "I can't answer that!"

"Awe isn't that cute. Why don't you take a bite out of that cow tongue right there?" James challenges. I look over at Charlie, before I turn back to James and Mandy. Mandy, is quiet, waiting to see what's going to happen.

"If I eat like, the whole thing, could you make it so Charlie doesn't have t-" I try to propose, before Charlie's gagging interrupts me. He looks at me, with a miserable look on his face. "Here," I soothed with a small smile. "A bucket if you need one."

I hand the bucket over to Charlie, and the 28 year old hugs it close to his chest. Like a lifeline. I sigh. "Are you ready?" He nods.

I pick up the cow tongue, and turn away from Charlie to bite into it. It tasted kind of like beef, but I almost choked on it. I gagged a little. "Oh that's gross," I mumble.

"Thanks for the warning," Charlie whispers, before closing his eyes and taking a bite of the tongue. He chews slowly, before I see him swallow.

I smile. "You did it!"

Charlie shakes his head.

"What?" I ask, as my smile fades. "Char?"

Charlie looks like he's turning green.

*~ Charlie POV ~*

I covered my mouth with one hand. Shawn immediately looked at me. "Charlie..?" He asked, concern lacing his voice. "Are you okay?" I didn't answer. I closed my eyes and tried not to hurl.

I lowered my head, and uncovered my mouth just in time. I threw up in the bucket that was on my lap. A small piece of my messy brown hair fell across my face. I put the bucket on the floor, and looked up at everyone at the table.

"Ah- Commercial break!" James calls, signaling we could do what we needed to do. I sigh and lean back, before Shawn yanks me up.