Chapter 10: NY

Nayeon's POV

I went out from the car of Jihyo because we are now already at the library.

"Thanks for the ride,Jihyo." I stated,then smile.

"I'll visit you later,here." she said,making me nod.Then she drive away.

When I was about to enter the library,I saw the owner of the library was standing near the door while staring at me.

"Why are you staring?" I asked.

"Nothing." she said,then look away and go inside.

'Weird.'

When I go inside the library,I grab a book.The book was MiMo Endings Part 8.

I always visit this library to read the stories that were made by P-JH.Since when I read the MiMo Endings Part 5,I start to enjoy reading sad stories.I mean reading different Part of MiMo Endings.

"You really like reading the stories that were made by Jihyo." a familliar voice said.

I immediately look up and saw the library owner.

"I'm Tzuyu,a fan of Jihyo." she said,then smile.

"I'm Nayeon,a friend of Jihyo." I stated,then an idea came inside my mind.

"Jihyo is the author of these different Part of MiMo Endings!?" I shouted.

"Yes." she uttered.

"Earlier you are staring at me right?Is it because your idol Jihyo did drove me here and talk to me?" I asked.

"No,the girl you are with isn't my idol." she answered.

"Maybe they got the same name." I stated,she suddenly shake her two hands infront of me.

"I was staring at you earlier because you called the girl you are with as Jihyo,but her true name is Jeongyeon." she stated.

"WHAT!?" I shouted.

"I'm sure that she is Jeongyeon because we became classmates when we are in Highschool." she said.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked.

"Yes,let me ask you a question." Tzuyu said,then I nod.

"Do you have an amnesia?" she questioned.

"Yes,I do have and my forgotten memories are only connected to Jihyo." I answered.

"Don't get mad at Jeongyeon,if you have known the truth." she stated.

"Why would I get mad?" I asked,she just smile at me.

I suddenly notice that Tzuyu wasn't smiling at me because her eyes weren't focusing on me,her eyes were focusing on my back.So I look at my back.

"Jihyo!" Tzuyu shouted.

Then I saw the beautiful girl that I saw one day,was now walking towards me.And my heart starts beating crazily than it's normal beating.

'Are you the real Jihyo who I have forgotten?'