Chapter 5: JH

Jihyo's POV

I just keep on sipping a tea at a cafe when suddenly a girl came inside.

"JIHYOOO!" she shouted,then she sit at the front of me.

"Dahyun,you still didn't change." I stated,making her laugh.

I knew Dahyun because she's one of my classmate and a friend in High School.Like Momo,Mina,Chaeyoung and Nayeon.

"Did you saw Nayeon again?" she asked.

"No,I didn't."

"Why won't you find her?"

"If I find her,I know she will still not want to be with me."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes."

"By the way,I saw Nayeon yesterday."

"WHAT!?"

"Your eyes almost want to get out." Dahyun said,then laugh.

"Did you really saw her?" I asked,curiously.

"Yes,she's reading a book at a library that was owned by my friend Tzuyu."

"Did you talk to her?"

"No,I didn't because she's busy calling someone and I was running out from the library because I got to buy something."

"Can you take me to that library?"

"Yes,let's go." she said,then we go out of the cafe.

Dahyun immediately go inside her car,I quickly go inside too.After few minutes,she stop the car at a library.

"That's the library." Dahyun stated,then we go out of the car.

When we came inside,we immediately saw a tall girl whose busy reading a book.

"Tzuyu!" Dahyun shouted,making the girl to flinch and to look at Dahyun.

'So she's the owner of this library.'

"You're really crazy dubu!" Tzuyu shouted,Dahyun just laugh at her.

"Tzuyu,you already know her right?" Dahyun asked,making Tzuyu to look at me.

"Yes." she answered,then smile.

"How?" I asked.

"She likes reading your works and always come to see you when you have a book signing event." Dahyun stated.

"Woah.Thank you,Tzuyu." I said,then smile at Tzuyu.She shyly smile at me and then she look at Dahyun.

"What books do both of you want to borrow?" Tzuyu asked.

"We will not borrow any book,we came here because Jihyo wants to talk with you." Dahyun answered.

"I'll now leave the two of you here,I'll just buy some snacks outside." Dahyun added then she go away.

"Okay.What do you want to talk about?" Tzuyu asked.

"About a girl whose name is Im Nayeon.I have known from Dahyun that she saw her yesterday here." I said.

"What does she looks?" Tzuyu asked.

"She looks like a cute rabbit." I answered.

"Yesterday,I have saw some girls that looks like a rabbit.I don't know who among them is the girl you've been searching for but I can help you by watching the CCTV Record that was taken yesterday." Tzuyu stated,then we check the CCTV Record.

At the record.. Few minutes passed.Another girl came inside,but her back was facing at the camera.

'Her back,reminds me of Nayeon.'

The girl's phone suddenly ring,she immediately answer it.Then she moves closer to a girl whose wearing a cap and reading a book,they talk to each other and start walking to the door of the bookstore.Making them to face at the camera.

The girl with the cap's face can't be seen because of her cap when I saw one of the girl's face,I immediately shout.

"NAYEOOON!" I shouted.

"Why are you shouting?" Dahyun asked,whose now walking near to them while she's holding some snacks.

"Nayeon did really go here yesterday and she did even talk and go out with a girl." I stated.

"Don't be jelly-jelly." Dahyun said,then laugh.

"I'm not jealous." I replied,then bow my head while stopping my tears.

'Nayeon.. Do you still love me?'