#SweetGravity

The first thing she saw once she arrived at the set was his hair. His glorious, messy blond hair.

She remembered commenting on his hair back in their We Got Married days. It'd been too long since then, five years ago to be exact. She recalled she said she liked his dark hair compared to his blond hair, but nowadays he looked so good with blond hair.

He had grown up. She had grown up. They had grown up over the past 5 years. They were not the Makdong Couple again or the youngest couple ever in WGM. After WGM ended, they tried to keep their relationship going but it was too hard, especially when he had massive followings who didn't agree on her, that they had to hide their relationship and then, their busy schedules. It was just impossible to keep being together because the pressure was too overwhelmed and they were too young back then.

But they had a glorious, amazing time together. In their earlier WGM days, they decided to have fun with the filming. He debuted at such a young age, she was busy balancing school with her training, so they didn't have time to date like a normal couple until they were cast as a young couple in WGM. They had so much fun during the filming until they realized it was a true feeling between them. They decided to date until they decided not to.

Their relationship ended in good terms. They met each other during music shows and award shows, greeted each other politely because of people watching. They were busy with their work, Naeun with her acting project and group activity with Apink members, he had his group activity with SHINee members and solo projects. It never crossed her mind that they would work together again especially he kept a distance away from her since the incident with his fans. She didn't think they would work closely once again since she was only lent them her voice for his title track on his new solo album. After all, she only sang the background vocals and she asked specifically to hide her identity. When the demo song leaked and everyone was curious about whose female voice in his song, they had to come out with the truth.

Even he was shocked when he learned that it was her voice. She had improved her singing over the past few years, had done a couple of featuring projects with unknown indie artists and when she was approached by the producer to sing as background voice in his new song, she hesitated for a little bit but decided to do it since the producer promised her it would be anonymous.

He called her. After all those years, he called her again for the first time. Her ex-boyfriend, the one who still held her heart, Lee Taemin.

She was so shocked that she was out of her mind when she agreed to participate in his music video. Not only one music video but two music videos.

And here she was, standing in the door while staring at her ex-boyfriend who seemed to focus on his conversation with PD. Naeun bit her lip out of her nervous habit. Now she felt like she was underdressed among all these people. The moment she entered the room, she could feel all eyes on her, even after in split seconds, they averted their eyes but she still could feel some of them stealing glance at her. She thought she was used to it, but honestly, it probably never would. Not to mention her stomach felt funny right now, but it could be because of her jetlag. After all, she flew from Seoul to Los Angeles and after she landed, she was brought straight to the set because the schedule was tight.

One thing for sure, she was nervous as hell.

She didn't know what to do. Should she approach, or not? Or... But by then, Taemin saw her.

His eyes... Naeun wondered. Are they still the same? The ones sparkling whenever he talked about things he liked? Or when he was looking at her adoringly?

They just stood there, staring into each other's eyes and then Taemin smiled.

"Naeun-ah... How was your flight?"