"Hello" cody says over the phone and i feel nervous. "Hey." I say. "I know ,it looked horrible but i promise its nothing wrong. I get your view and prespective i understand. Just know she means nothing. Never ever getting back to her" he says. "It was a mistake . it should've never happened" he adds. "I love you and only you" he says. I have no idea what to say. "What fault do you have though? All these girls want you" i say. "But i just want you" he says and i chuckle.

"I love you" i say. "I love you" he says. "When are you coming back?" I ask. "Friday" he says. "Day off?" I ask. "No we're going against Pirates" he says. "I miss you alot though" he adds. "I miss you" i say. We talk on the phone for a while then hang up and i go upstairs shower and just chill. They play today so i watch the game.

Twitter//
@sahar.luna: everyone: "he's so serious" "he's so strict"
my dad: adopted a goat so we can expand the family.

↪@matthewluna: billy the G.O.A.T

@sahar.luna: our house is slowly turning into a farm 2 pigs and now a goat ...

-

@sahar

@sahar.luna , @matthewluna , @saharssmoonlights , @codyschild , @dodgergirlies and 1.7k others liked
👥: @sahar.luna , @codybellinger
@bellimoonbabes: Why is this literally Sahar and Cody???????

LMFAOOOOOO

THIS IS SO TRUE

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD

LMAOOO

She and matt liked!!

This is going viralllll

@sahar.luna: TRIGGERED  

@sahar.luna: but true lmao

@sahar.luna:  😂

@matthewluna: THE ACCURACY IS SO ON POINT THOUGHHHHHHHH LMAO

(Load rest)

-

Texts/

Cbear💙
Going up the hill
Read

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" i yell. "What???" Matt asks. I get up and go to the front door. I see a black suv pull up and i wait for a bit. The driver gets out and opens the trunk taking out his bag. He gets out thanks the guy and grabs his bag and starts walking towards our driveway. I run out meeting him half way and jump on him his arms wrapped around my waist my legs wrapped around his waist. "Babeeeeeeeeee" i say. "I missed youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" i add.

"I missed you my love" he says. He puts me down wrapping his arms around my neck and i wrap mines on his waist/back. He looks down at me and i smash my lips with his. We pull away and go inside. We stay in the living room for a while then go to my room and take a nap. We sleep for about and hour and a half. We wakeup shower and get ready for his game. Maybe something happened? Idk thoughh. Well i mean the marks left on my neck should be an answer right?

"Goodluck" my dad tells cody and they bro hug? "Thank you" he says

"Goodluck" my dad tells cody and they bro hug? "Thank you" he says. He gets my hand interwines our fingers. "Bye see you later" i say. "Bye have fun. Matt you sit in the front" my dad says and we all chuckle. We go out and get in the suv. Matt sits in thr front and we sit in the back. James is taking us , after the game were going back to the house. "Tomorrow is my second bobblehead" he says. "Another one?" I ask and he nods. "Oooo i want one" i say and he chuckles.

So the rumor or me being pregnant is still going on. Its still a very "hot" topic. We havent talked about it , its just something we haven't had time for. We soon get to the stadium and we go inside. He goes into the clubhouse gets dressed then we go to the field. "My bestieeee" corey says. Hugging me. "No fuck off shes my best friend" kike says making us laugh. We greet all the players. They warm up then they go change.

"Hey friend" Christian says trying to hug me but i move away. "Aw don't leave me hanging" he says and i ignore him. "Come on don't be like that. Let me explain" he adds. "Explain what? There's nothing to explain. You did an interview talking shit about my boyfriend , saying all this shit. But you didn't finish there you go on social media and continue talking shit , you tell "fans" that I'll easily leave him for you because we have a "connection" which is total bullshit" i say. 

"I mean you would" he says confidently. "I most definitely guarantee i won't"i say. "Come on" matt says. We go to our seats next to the bullpen. "Can we take a picture?" A girl asks me. "Yes" i say. We take a picture then i take one of her and matt then the three of us take a picture. "I'll get a beer and some nachos" matt says. "Id?" She asks and he takes it out and she writes it down. "I'll get a water" i say and she nods. She then leaves.

"Goodluck go kick ass" i tell cody and peck his lips making him chuckle. "I will" he says. He goes back hes batting 3rd. Soon the game begins and it's great. "Number 35 Cody Bellinger" he says and Hotel California starts playing. We cheer and clap. "thats my mansssssss" i say as matt films me. He misses 0-1 . second is a ball 1-1 , third another ball 2-1 , fouth stike 2-2 , fifth he hits into second base but gets out.

Second visit to home plate 1-0 dodgers lead. First 1-0 a ball , second 1-1 a strike , third 1-2 strike , fourth is A FUCKING GRAND SLAMM. "YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" i yell clapping and standing up alongside the other fans. 5-0. The game continues he does 2 more hits then gets changed for Alex. It goes on until 9th inning. 7-3 we win. As we leave our seats we bump into kelsey and that girl. They go to the brewers bullpen and kelsey hugs Christian lmaooooooo. Thats the tea sis.

"You did fucking amazing" i say wrapping my arms around him. "I had a great cheerleader" he says pecking my lips making me laugh. We get in the suv and go home. We then shower and go to sleep. Its been a long day.

Twitter//
@bellimoonbabes: idc idc i 90% believe they're expecting a child.

@bellimoon: how did Sahar go from wearing crop tops & posting full body pics to wearing BAGGY OVERSIZED clothes & posting none to just selfies?????????? She's pregnant.

-
-
-
-