11) Girlfriend?? Bad Dinner!

Start from the beginning

I knocked on the door until I heard a faint and lazy 'come in'. As I walked in I noticed a shirt on the ground, a females shirt. I walked over and picked it up and noticed that Yoongi Oppa was shirtless and had a faint tint of pink on his cheeks. I looked around the room and saw something move in the closet.

"Oppa!" I shrieked and threw the shirt at him before running out of the room. "Hurry up and put your clothes on!" I yelled from outside the room. I heard the patter of feet and Yoongi talking to someone. I knocked once more and then heard Oppa say 'come in' once more.

I hesitantly opened the door and peeped my head inside. I was happy to see that Oppa and this mystery girl both had their shirts on. I walked in and stood in front of Oppa with a teasing smile.

"So! Is this the girlfriend I have been hearing so much about?" I smirked knowingly.

"Yes, this is my girlfriend, her names CJ" (HIEmfjng don't judge pls, I couldn't think of anyone else).

"Um, hi.." CJ sheepishly waved. I smiled and ran over and hugged her.

"Pleasure to meet you! I am the obviously best sibling of Yoongi Oppas, Y/N!" I smiled which she smiled back.

"You're a cutie, I've heard lots of great things about you from Yoonie" CJ smiled.

"Really?" I looked up which she replied with a huge smile and a small nod.

"Anyways, why did you come? We were kinda busy" Yoongi sighed.

"Yeah sucking each others faces off!" I deadpanned and rolled my eyes. "Dad wants you to help with dinner, also how did you get CJ Unnie up here without Dad noticing?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, your Dad let me in, Yoonie and I were working on a project but got a little distracted" CJ chuckled sheepishly.

"Oh okie! Oppa did you know that the Ims are coming for dinner?" I asked, still hugging CJ.

"Oh are they? Oh so that's why Dad asked if you were staying cause it'll be a little crowded" Yoongi chuckled.

"Mhm! So let's go cook!" I smiled and pulled them both up. We all walk downstairs and to the kitchen where Dad was already starting to cook.

"Ah! About time! And CJ honey you don't have to help if you don't want to, you're our guest" Dad smiled politely towards CJ.

"No, no, no it's ok, I'm happy to help" CJ smiled back and walked over to the sink.

"Ok then, CJ and Y/N you can do the potatoes, Yoongi salads and meat" We all nodded and I walked over to the sink where CJ already was.

"How many Dad?" I asked as I grabbed the bag of potatoes.

"Well, there is gonna be sixteen if CJ is staying for dinner, so around about ten or twelve" Dad replied with a small nod. I washed the potatoes as CJ peeled them and then after all the potatoes were peeled, we cut them and placed them in a pot.

"Umm, maybe a couple more, like one or two" Dad added whilst looking into the pot. We added another two potatoes -washed, peeled and cut- into the pot. Dad nodded in approval and then dismissed the two of us. We both walked to the living room and just talked.

"So! How long have you and Oppa been together?" I asked curious.

"Not long, umm, about a month or so? We have almost been together officially for to months but before we were kinda like friends with benefits" CJ smiled.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah, So how old are you again? Sorry it just slipped my mind" CJ asked politely.