A Messy Bed

Hi there it's me the author, just real quick I'd like to warn you that this is a ~steamy~ chapter, nothing super bad but if you don't enjoy this sort of stuff I'll see you in the next chapter. If this doesn't bother you, keep on reading! ;)
____________________________________
John did not hesitate. You weren't even half way across his room, when his hand met your waist as he pulled you closer. Your hand against his hot cheeks, the other cupped around his neck, you brought him in as he had to bend slightly down to meet your lips. With one hand on your waist he brought the other down as-well, still above your bum. John's lips were soft, yet plump, your hand traveled from behind his neck and crept towards the back of his hair. You ran your fingers up his waves and around to his ear pulling your hand back around to meet the edges of his jawline. You pulled away to admire your man. John pulled his hands up your back, you pulled them back down. He was dazed. His hair ruffled and skin flushed from the prior events, you could tell he was at a loss of words.

"If I would've known that was going to happen, I would have given you that shirt the second we met," he laughed.

You bit your lip, and glanced down at your feet. Deaky raised your chin with two fingers and leaned in for another kiss. This time you didn't pull away, the kissing sped up. His hands began to travel below your bum.

He pulled away this time.

"I have one question," he genuinely looked concerned.

You gazed into his eyes, at his mercy. You felt as if you were in a trans, whatever Deaky had to say, you were all ears.

"Why did you throw on that shirt if you knew I was just going to take it off anyways?" a devilish grin formed at the corners of his mouth.

The shirt was off, and so were his pants.

He lifted you off your feet as you wrapped your legs around his abdomen, arms around his neck, lips still connected. Almost inseparable. Deaky had one hand  holding your bum up and the other behind your head. He plopped you down on his bed first, taking off his shirt and slipping you  pants off. Your legs still wrapped around his waist, Deaky locked your down hands holding your wrist above your head as his lips slid down your neck. Your toes curled with every kiss .(that reference was made for any Bri foot fetish stans ;) it's a joke plz don't kill me) His body pressed against yours, every thrust bringing to closer to the edge. He was irresistible. Even the smallest space between you two resulted in you pulling him closer to your chest, you heart rates synced up, both of you going at the same pace. His hands sank deeper into the bed with every movement, you hands grasped his hair and neck as you moaned into his ear.  (ew gross word I know I'm sorry) Just as you were going to peak, Deaky sped up, he was obliterating you. You let out a loud gasp, " ooooh Deaky" you practically whispered to his satisfaction.

At last Deaky finished, both of you out of breath, you could still hear the rain lightly tapping the window. The two of you lied there in a flurry of bliss as the rain continued through the afternoon.