Stiles walks in the room first, easily finding a seat. I, on the other hand, search the room for any place to sit. Dad grins at me and proceeds to tap his knuckles on a desk directly in front of his desk. Unfortunately, this desk seems to be the only one available. I slide into it, glancing over my shoulder to see Stiles viciously scribbling something down in his notebook. 

        I let my eyes move around the room, hoping that I see Kira in here. Before I can let my eyes drift too far, the boy from before is already gazing at me with curiosity in his eyes. I whip around quickly. I just can't get away from this guy. I focus all of my attention on my dad. Maybe if I zone out in this class, he can just explain everything to me at home. I don't dare to turn around again to see if Kira is in this class. I'll just end up seeing that werewolf again. Werewolves and foxes don't get along very well.

        Dad stops in mid-sentence of what he was telling everyone about what we would be learning this week. "Stilinski, are you paying attention back there?" 

        Curiosity getting the best of me, I spin around to see who he is referring to. Everyone else in the room locks their attention on Stiles, who is frantically writing something in his notebook just like before. What is he doing?

        "Stilinski!" Dad shouts again. He scrambles for his whistle on his desk and blows into it. I cover my ears with both hands at the loud, piercing noise. Stiles jerks his head up, gasping. "Stilinski!"

        Stiles gasps, sweat glistening on his forehead. "Uh huh?"

        "I asked you a question." Dad lowers his whistle.         

        "Uh, sorry, Coach. What was it?" Stiles asks, not looking himself. I know I literally just met the guy, but he looks as if he was in a trance again. What is up with this guy? Don't tell me he is a part of the supernatural, too. I'm not sure how much I can handle in one day. He could have just been tired and zoned out. That doesn't explain why he was writing in his notebook, though.

        "It was 'Stilinski, are you paying attention back there?'" Dad repeats himself. His tone does come off a little harsh. I guess I can understand where Stiles was coming from earlier.

        "Oh." Stiles looks around the room before settling his gaze back on my dad. "Well, I am now."

        Dad shakes his head. "Stilinski, stop reminding me why I drink...every night." Dad mumbles as he turns back for a second. I snicker at his comment. That's not a complete lie, yet it's not the whole truth. He does drink every night, but they most he'll have is like two beers and the rest is all soda. I've never seen my dad get drunk, even on New Year's Eve. Either he is really good at hiding it, or he never does it. "Have something to say, Arden?" 

        I slide down in my seat, smirking. "Nothing at all...dad." 

        Just like I expected, everyone in the room started to whisper like crazy about what just came out of my mouth. I raise a brow as I turn my head just enough to see Stiles with his mouth wide open and his pencil falling from his fingers. I guess he was expecting that. Actually, I don't think anyone was.

        "Alright, alright. Settle down!" Dad yells at everyone. "Yes, she's my daughter. I don't feel like answering any of your questions, so shut your mouths, and someone answer this question on the baord."

^

        Kira and I walk out of the lunch room and out in the sunshine. With my bottle of water tucked underneath my arm, I bunch up the sleeves on my shirt, silently wishing I grabbed a short sleeved shirt this morning instead. Kira said that she wasn't that hungry and I didn't really feel like eating some kind of soup that looked like a mix of different baby foods.