He rubbed his eyes and grabbed Dakota's leash and harness and she trotted behind him as he walked down the stairs "good morning Draco" Molly hummed as she started getting things out for cooking "good morning, Mrs. Weasley" Draco said, crouching down to put her harness on "you don't need that silly thing here, let her run around" Molly chuckled and Draco smiled, removing her harness and setting it on the staircase, opening the back door for her to go out of but she sat there "you can go girl" he chuckled and she wagged her tail, walking out and playing in the grass. "today is Harry and I's 4th year" Draco said, leaning against the counter and she smiled cheeringly "really? what you going to do this time" she chuckled, and he leaned off and pulled the thing out and she gasped, "really?" she whispered and he nodded, sliding it back in. "where?" she said and he shrugged "I'm deciding on two places, I was thinking I can take him and the rest of you guys to dinner and do it there or just take him and Dakota to where we had our first real date, in that old-timey restaurant in London by that pretty fountain-" Draco said softly and she smiled "those are lovely Ideas, Draco, I really think he'll love either- I mean you're still doing the same thing" She said, pulling out pans and setting the oven on high so she can make eggs and bacon. "but I want to do it at like 4.. because that's the time I first kissed him- in 5th year.. we played spin the bottle, he got um, embarrassed and ran out but when I went to get him in the bathroom that's where we shared our first kiss together" Draco reminisced... Molly smiled, looked over at him and back at her food "then do it at 4, if you want you can go to the restaurant together" she hummed and he nodded "I'm going to go on a walk with Dakota if Harry wakes up before I'm back then just notify him that I'm off on a walk" Draco said and Molly nodded. Draco opened the door and called Dakota back in "come on girl, let's go on a walk" he called and she came running in, sliding in front of her harness making them laugh. he got down and put the black harness on and scratched behind her ear, latching the leash onto her harness and walking her to the front door and leaving down the street.

He was close to a park that he always went to with Dakota where she got lots and lots of pets from kids, which she absolutely loved. So they went there, he wasn't surprised to see only a few kids walking around the park, mostly walking through it to the cafe on the other side, many people wanted to pet Dakota which Draco gratefully allowed. As he walked around with the happy looking Dakota, 2 girls sauntered over, swaying their hips. They had short dresses and long hair "This your dog?" what a dumb question, but he nodded... Dakota sat at his feet and he gently pats her head. "get 'em" the girl whispered to the other girl and the one on the right moved closer "I'm Vikki, that's Nikki, but I'm way more attractive. Do you have anyone you fancy?" She dragged her long nails down his chest making him uncomfortable. "I mean-" but she didn't let him speak "I don't care if you have a girl or not, you need a better one, and I have the perfect person, me" she said 'sensually' trying to seduce him, but he's gay so... didn't really work. Every time he tried to speak, she would cut him off "you look... rich" she said as if her eyes lit up with freaking dollar signs as she looked him up and down. "I mean- I guess I am, I come from a rich family so I get a lot of money in my bank, but- I use my money responsibly unlike most teens do... I like spoiling my significant other" He said, slightly tightening his grip "what's this girl's name?" she hissed and Draco smirked "Harry, and she is a guy" her face instantly dropped "now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go get him flowers for our 4th year, and get ready to propose to him. Bye" He walked away from the shocked girls with the best smirk ever, Dakota trotting next to him with her head high.

He stopped by a flower stand "ah Mr. Malfoy, how are you and Mr. Potter?" the bouquet elderly lady asked and he smiled, Dakota sat next to his leg "wonderful, today is our 4th year, just getting him some beautiful flowers from a beautiful lady" he hummed to the women who chuckled "oh you" she chuckled, flustered a bit "well, what would you like" she said with a bright smile over her face, and he scanned the array of beautiful flower bouquets. He found beautiful off white flowers with small fake berries and vines woven into the bouquet. "that one please" he pointed to the bouquet and she grabbed them from the rack, wrapping them up and grabbing a note paper "custom note?" she asked and he hummed "yeah" he hummed and she slid the small paper over, with a fancy pen. He wrote a longish note thing for Harry.