Like me back?

Ashley's POV

I walk home smiling and open the door."I haven't see you smile in years." My mom said surprised."I had a good day." I say happily."What made today so special?" she asked "The new kid." I say."Who's the new kid?" my mom asked confused."His names Mitch he's the first person to ever stand up for me." I say blushing."Looks like someone has a crush." she said obviously seeing my blush."I'm gonna go to my room." I say a little embarrassed that she saw me blush. I can't believe I have a crush he did kiss me back but maybe he was just trying to make me feel better. I'm gonna watch some TV then I'll go to bed.

Mitch's POV

I can't sleep I know Ashley doesn't like me why would she. I'm just a loser that only has 2 friends I need to get some sleep I'll talk to her tomorrow I need to know. I decide to walk downstairs I see my mom in the kitchen "What are you doing up so late?" she asked."I can't sleep." I say "Why not?" she asked."There's just a lot on my mind." I say looking at the floor."You can tell me if something's wrong." she said concern in her voice."It's nothing." I say "Mitch I know when you're lying." she said looking at me."Ok well I kind of have a crush on someone." I say a little embarrassed."Ok just get some sleep you'll feel better in the morning." she says patting me on the back.

(Tomorrow)

I wake up my parents are on a 1 week vacation so I'm home alone I need to get to school so I get a shower and head downstairs. My phone goes off and I see it's a text from Ashley.

Ash=Ashley M=Mitch

Ash:Hey wanna walk to school together?

M:Sure just let me grab my stuff.

Ash:I'll be outside :).

M:K I'll be out soon.

Ashley's POV

After Mitch agreed to walk to school with me I got butterflies in my stomach I'm nervous he's the first guy I've had a crush on in years. A few seconds later Mitch walks up to me "Hey Ashley." he says."Hi" I say trying not to blush."Lets get to school." he says. We finally arrive at school and we're waiting for the bell to ring so we can go to class. The bullies didn't try to bully me today it's odd I guess they don't wanna come near me while Mitch is around.

(After school)

Mitch's POV

"Hey Ashley wanna hang out at my place?" I ask "Sure" she says with a smile. We walk to my house and I open the door I take a seat on the couch and pat the seat next to me and she sits down. I wrap my arm around Ashley and turn to face her I see her blush. We look into each others eyes and kiss, it was magical.