I get up late the next morning, it's a Wednesday. I just put my long wavy brunette hair into a messy bun, slide into some dark blue ripped skinny jeans, and put a grey flannel over a white band tank. It's September and the weather here in Maryland isn't hot but it isn't cold today its just nice. (Idek I live in Florida so I just made this up)

I line my smokey blue eyes with a little bit of black eye liner to make them pop, and put on a few layers of mascara to complete it. That's about all the makeup I wear unless its a special occasion or I'm having breakouts.

I run down the stairs, with my backpack slung on my shoulders I toss on my black Vans and give Mittens a kiss goodbye. I unlock the door and set our security alarm thing, and walk outside locking the door back. I get into my car and back out of the driveway, and head towards the school. (Blah blah)

After I get to the school and park my car and get out I head towards my locker. Which I now regret.

Michael is there and he's not alone, he's making out with some blonde slut. It just so happens they are between both of our lockers. Sigh.

I don't even know what to do, but it happens that I didn't do my homework and I need a book out of my locker. So I decide to treat him how he usually treats me, by being an asshole, but I'm gonna start with a nicer approach.

I tap on his shoulder and clear my throat to get his attention. He unexpectedly turns towards me, I thought he was just gonna shoo me away.

"Oh hey Roxanne," he says to me with a smirk on his shiny pink swollen lips.

"Hi Michael, do you mind moving I kind of have to get to my locker and you and your little sl- I mean friend are in my way."

"I was hoping you'd join us Roxanne. "

"How about no," I say pushing him out of the way, and open my locker.

"You know I don't take no for an answer, no one can reject me."

"Well I just did, so would you kindly fuck off."

"Oh sassy Roxanne, I like it, " he smirks leanimg against the other locker next to mine.

I slam my locker shut, flick him off and turn around heading to my first class, leaving him there chuckling.

I hear my phone ding on the way there and pull it out, it's from one of my crazier more outgoing friends Jackie. Jackie is great, we have been friends for the longest time, she's my best friend.

Wackie Jackie: Rox theres a party friday night that we have to go to, I'll give you the details at lunch but are you intrested? x

Jackie was always trying to get me to do stuff like going to parties, and I had a few times, they weren't much of my scene but I sometimes enjoyed them.

Foxy Roxy: Sure Jacks xx

I guess I'm going to a party friday night.

≫≫≫

Bro I waited for the summer time so I could be like 'I like the summer rain' ya feel, and i never did it but i can betch, and I sat on my porch listening to the rain while I wrote like half of this ayyyy

anyways hope you liked it cause idk I kinda tolerate it man but I like writing this one

Dude I braied my hair to the side today and I have long hair so I would go by my like 6 siblings and hit them with it hahaha oops but hey their mean too :/

Anyways comment vote whatever you want do cause you can do what you want and let me know what you think I love love love feedback

I had a whole author note planned but now I cant remember I need sleep

But I love you so much your very bootyful in and out ♡♡

Brittany xx oh and daydreamingmichael on tumblr

Dude when she replied to me saying that I can do this I screamed and cheered and pulled a muscle in my arm oops

And guys go follow cloudyleo on here she is truly amazing and supportive ilysm and idek your name xx

B Y E sorry