0.3

Roxy

It's Friday night. Which means party night. 

Jackie is over she is telling me about the guy she likes and is hoping to talk to at the party, she's told me this about 31 times since Wednesday alone. I tend to tune her out, like I do most things. 

I've been ready for the past 45 minutes, I mean its a party no need to put on too much makeup your just going to sweat it off. Plus is dark mostly and some people are too drunk or high off their asses to even know who you are much less care about your apperance. So I'm wearing cut off blue jean shorts, a loose sleeveless black crop top with Vans, and a minimum amout of makeup, I left my long hair loose but will probably end up putting it in a bun.

While Jackie is standing in my mirror wearing a short black dress that is fairly nice, and is paired with heels. Plus she's trying to perfect her Smokey eye makeup to go with her green eyes,  and her dark red sholder length hair is curled perfectly. 

It's half past 9 when Jackie finally decides she's finished getting ready.  We decide to walk there because the house the party is at is just at the end of my huge neighborhood,  which is no shock to me. 

The house is somewhat smaller than mine, but it has a bigger yard you could say, its on the end of the neighbourhood and very secluded from most of the houses. Jackie says it's owned by a guy at our school named Luke, because she is here for his best friend.

Jackie and I ignore the few people in the front lawn and just walk inside the house.  The smell of beer, smoke, puke and sweat is enough to make my stomach churn but its the normal smell of parties you get used to it. 

I've been to a handful of parties and did all the works mostly but I'm still not used to it, especially not at first.

Jackie hands me a beer and leaves in search of that guy who I think she said was Calvin…  I don't know.  But I'm left alone, just damn great. I just love being left alone at a party.

I look around to find something intresting to do, like getting stoned. So I make my way outside to the backyard where you would usually find the stoners. I know drugs aren't good for you to do but I kind of enjoy doing them, it was sort of my comfort zone after my mom died, although I never got addicted,  I play it safe.

I was right all the stoners were sitting around a fire outside, some in chairs some not. I see a guy that I know and used to get stoned with, Bryce. He seems to be enjoying a blunt along with a few other people whom I don't really recognize. 

I go and say hi to Bryce,  and he intoroduces me to the other people there are 2 girls and 2 guys. They are pretty mellow people I dont really remember their names but whatever I like them,  they all hapily greeted me and offered me a blut, which I generously took, so whats not to like? 

I sit down cross-legged next to George, our knees touching. George is really adorable,  well hot actually;  with his bright blue eyes, brown curly hair, red lips, cute smile,  and so on, I don't even mind flirting with him especially if he flirts back because most guys don't.

I've only been in this group about 15 minutes, I'm almost basically in George's lap and were all on the bridge to lala land.  

George was suddenly pushed away from me and a guy with orangeish hair sat down between us. Michael. He turned to me smirking while ignoring George's protests and flicking him off. 

"Hi Roxanne."

"What could you possibly want Clifford? " I questioned his rude annoyance.