Chapter 6:: Puppy

Jesse's pov::
Once we got to my house I straight went to my room and took a shower cleaning my scars and everything and once I got done I grabbed a towel and slowly made my way to my dresser slowly grabbed a clean fresh outfit.

Then I grabbed me some socks and slowly sat on my bed and put my socks on then went and grabbed my black and gold nike shoes and went to sit on my bed again and slowly put on my shoes wincing in pain making me sigh and tried again

Then I grabbed me some socks and slowly sat on my bed and put my socks on then went and grabbed my black and gold nike shoes and went to sit on my bed again and slowly put on my shoes wincing in pain making me sigh and tried again. Once I got my shoes on I grabbed my wheelchair and sat on it sighing then slowly places my legs on then grabbed my purse and phone and clapped my hands to turn off the lights and rolled out and saw that John, Roman, the twins, Seth and my brother watching football ball til the door bell rang so I rolled down my little ramp and opened the door and saw that it was Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, hope and Hayley. I let them in and closed the door and rolled up the ramp with Klaus and the others following me.

Once we got to the living room I saw that the boys were cooking making me sigh.
JG- so how's it been going for you guys?

KM- the usual, you?

JG- same

EM- what happened?

JG- 5 surgeries to take out the bullets from the battles and it hurts like hell like literally hell. I went to the doctors earlier and found out that I can either be stuck with this damn wheelchair all my life or have them cut my leg off and place it with a medal one.

KM- I'm sorry love

JG- it's ok I just have to deal with this cause there's always consequences when you go to battle 4 years. You either lose a body or a piece of your body and here I am.

Then soon John came giving me my pain meds with a bottle of cold water and I took it and drank it with the bottle.
JC- Jesse who are these people?

JG- John these are my friends from new Orleans Klaus mikaelson and this is his brother Elijah and their baby sister Rebekah and this is Klaus daughter hope and this is hope mom Hayley Marshall. Guys this is my friend and also my trainer John Chapman and the one with the hair in neat beautiful man bun is Roman my best friend and the twins are his cousins Jimmy and jey and the one with the crazy brown hair is my overprotective big brother dean and the girl is Jimmy's wife Trinity and the other guy with a bun is Seth my friend. The guy with platinum blonde hair is Manny my and John best army friend. If you get the twins mixed up just think of Jimmy with the big head and jey with the red parts of his tattoo.

Jimmy&jey- we heard that!!

I laughed

JG- good that let's me know you guys aren't deaf

I laughed and I even heard Roman and dean laughing.

Jimmy&jey- rude!!

JG- oh you guys know that you love me, I love you too *laughing*

I turned to Klaus til hope spoke up

HM- we got you something

JG- and what would that be?

RM- you'll see just let me get it

She headed out as we went to sit on the couch having a great time til Rebekah came in but she told me to close my eyes so I did and then she told me to open them and I saw a white and grey pitbull puppy.

It was a girl

It was a girl

JG- aww she's so stinkin cute what's her name

EM- we decided to have you decide the name

JG- I got a good one too

All- what is it?

JG- princess Mox

DA- sis what are you guys talking about? 

JG- this cute baby right here

I showed him the puppy and he didn't think it was a good idea to have a puppy cause puppies need a lot of attention an with my condition right now he thinks it's to much so he gave the dog back to Klaus and them making me angry til the puppy started to wine and come on my lap and curled up as I petted it on the back.
Dean kept trying to pick it up til the puppy snapped and sat on my lap protective growling at him.

RR- bro dean just leave it alone I think it's best if Kat had someone there for her besides everyone here.

DA- Roman puppies are a lot of responsibility and with her condition it's just too much work.

Uce- uce I agree with romes it does keep her going than being in pain.

Everyone agreed except for my brother so he left slamming the door making me sigh and give Roman the puppy making it wine so I rolled down the ramp and opened my door and saw that dean was pacing back and forth. So I closed the door and went to talk to him.
JG- what's really going on dean, you wouldn't be flipping out because of a puppy so talk to me?

He stayed silent and continued pacing back and forth til I called him by his full name.

JG- Jonathan David good talk to me dammit!! What's really going on with you

He snapped

DA- IT'S MY FAULT!!There I told you

I sighed

JG- Jon do you really think that it's your fault? It's not if it was anyone else fault it's mine, I should've watched out and took the shot but here I am sitting in a god damn wheelchair everyday and cry everytime I try to do things that might help me get my legs back but instead I cry in so much pain having flashbacks of what happened to me from the battles. I can't even put my fucking shoes on by myself because of how painful it is specially with my spine and legs instead I have John do it for me. Now I have choices to either be stuck with this god damn wheelchair or have my legs cut off and get replaced with medal ones. So yeah this is my fault not anyone else's fault but mine and having you waste your dream by taking care of me is even more painful than it is with this chair and my legs.having you be here for me but it hurts that I can't be able be there for you anymore and that's why I have been avoiding you guys *tears running down my face*

I rolled inside and closed the door and rolled up the ramp and into the living room with everyone else and starred at them then rolled to my room and closed the door and faced the window with the lights off and just sat there starring out of the window at the green grass that I won't be able to feel again.