Sweet Water Fish Always Pee

The large, leathery hand grabbed the man by the collar and began dragging him across the muddy floor, it was a lizard man, he had large black scales on his shoulders and forehead, large claw-like feet and a tail.

"Listen, this has got to be some misunderstanding!" The man stuttered out.

"This is no misunderstanding, foul pervert!" The lizardman scoffed.

"Pervert?! no, you must have me confused with someone else!" The man replied.

"Lies! you ran into our village, screaming like a mad man then you just grabbed a helpless girl's loincloth!" the lizard man said, trying to control his rage.

The man taught back to when he grabbed the "hanging object",
"Oh, so that's what it was..." the man said, somewhat ashamed but also panicked.

"Don't play dumb, and stay quiet! we're about to have you cut down for your crimes " the lizard man said with a grin.

"you're about to meet our chieftain." the lizard man added.
As the lizardman reaches the wooden hut, he tossed the man inside, then goes inside followed by two, slightly smaller lizard men who were previously guarding the hut.

The man quickly recovered from his fall and stood up, he looked around the room, only to be faced by the same three lizardmen at the door and an older, hunched over lizard man, sitting on a makeshift throne of leaves and sticks.

"This is the perverted human, we trust rasel already told you about him, chief." the large lizard man said, bowing slightly.
"Ah..yes.. lad, I believe you have some explaining to do.." the chieftain said with his weak old voice.