Mirrors Are Gonna Fog Tonight

Sex, Love, Control, Vanity. ~ Mirrors 

Logan Mitchell prided himself on many things. One of them being his excellent observation skills. He was able to notice the smallest details of any situation. And one detail that never got past him was the way Kendall’s eyes got a little darker whenever he caught him dressed in drag. His boyfriend had a kink is the conclusion he had arrived at.

Now, like any good scientist, he had to test his hypothesis to prove his theory. But he was going to push his limits a bit. Because, as a good scientist, that’s what you do. He had it all planned out, and he was carrying it out tonight. James and Carlos had a “double date” with the curly-haired Jennifer and the blond Jennifer (somehow, they had stumbled onto the secret of the two girls dating each other, which really cleared up a lot), and Mama Knight and Katie were back in Minnesota for a week.

Everything was perfect.

Logan smirked to himself as he pulled on the wig and high-heeled stilettos to finish off his ensemble. Kendall didn’t stand a chance against his advances when he was dressed like this. Not that he ever really stopped anything to begin with, but you get the idea.

He ran his hands down the leather mini skirt, feeling the smooth fabric under his fingertips. Oh, yeah, Kendall was going to be putty in his hands. No doubt about it.

A grin spread across his face as he heard the front door open from his and the blond’s bedroom. “It’s show time.” Logan turned to face the bedroom door, placing his hands on his hips. He wanted to see the exact moment Kendall reacted to his clothing choice for the evening.

And he wasn’t disappointed in the slightest. Kendall opened the door and stopped dead in his tracks with his mouth agape as he took in the scene in front of him. Logan could see his eyes darkening with lust already. “Lo-logie..?”

“Aw, what’s the matter, Kendall? Speechless?” The smirk the genius was sporting grew impossibly wider. With a confirming nod, Logan stepped closer to his boyfriend, making sure to sway his hips just enough to make Kendall’s mouth water.

Kendall’s eyes never left Logan’s hips. “Damn, Logan, what brought th-“

“Shut your mouth and close the door.” The blond immediately did as he was told and turned back to the shorter man. “Good. Now strip.”

Kendall had never heard such a commanding tone from the brunet, and he was finding it to be quite a turn-on. The forming bulge in his tight jeans further proof of his thoughts. He gripped the hem of his shirt, slowly pulling it over his head. Logan watched with appreciation as his eyes roamed over each inch of skin as it was exposed.

As soon as his jeans and boxers hit the floor, Logan’s hands were on Kendall’s chest. He pushed him back and down onto the bed as the back of his knees hit it. “Logan, what’s gotten int-“

“I said to shut your mouth.” Kendall was once again cut off by that sexy demanding tone. Logan climbed over the blond and straddled his hips. It was then that the blond figured out that the genius had gone commando for this particular occasion. “The only time I want to hear you is when you’re moaning and screaming my name. You got it?” Logan ground his hips down into Kendall’s causing their erections to rub together deliciously.

Kendall moaned and dropped his head back, nodding quickly in agreement to whatever Logan wanted as long as he kept up what he was doing with his hips. “Good boy.” The blond should have felt like he was being degraded, but it was the exact opposite as the words left Logan’s lips. His dick twitched in anticipation for what was to come, and he arched his hips to get more friction that he so desperately needed.