Alternate ending.

Without even a simple hello Freddie burst through the door, clothes in one hand a pair of shoes in the other. John stood there holding the knob, dumbfounded.

"Well as you can imagine that was terrible" Freddie stated in frustration, walking towards the couch. He placed the clothes down and the shoes on the floor then sat back against it and let himself sink into the cushion. "He almost wouldn't let me leave".

He laughed to himself. John walked towards him stopping at the entryway, leaning himself against the wood.

"I mean we got to talking about everything, and I" he paused turning to John. "It's over".

John nodded halfheartedly, and Freddie gave him a confused smile. He stood and walked towards him, stopping right before his feet.

"What's wrong?" He asked. John gestured his head towards the candlelit table, when Freddie looked over, then back again at John not realized what was happening.

"Is that for me?" he asked. John nodded. "What's the occasion?"

John didn't say a word and quickly brought his lips to Freddie's. Freddie exhaled and let himself sink into the kiss. He pulled away fast, but not fast enough for Freddie to not be enticed.

"Go to the table" John whispered. Freddie obliged, walking and taking a seat. John followed.

"Get up" he stated. Again, Freddie did what he was told, and stood before him. John pushed him up against it attacking his neck with kisses, he moaned out slightly. He brought his hands to his shirt and started to unbutton it. He then brought his lips to his neck then his chest. Freddie quietly moaned out. John then went to his pants, undoing his belt. He placed his hand on his penis making him shiver from the coldness of his hands. It was still slightly flaccid.

Without hesitation he took him into his mouths, grazing his tongue around the tip. Freddie ran his fingers through his hair, locking his hand on the back of his head pulling him forward, filling his mouth even more. John gagged, pulling his head back. He smiled up at Freddie, rising back up to his level, he brought his mouth to his ear.

"Take them off" his words brushed against his skin. Freddie nodded, removing his pants disregarding them with his shirt. John undid his own belt, pulling his penis through the fly of his underwear. "Turn around" he smiled.

"Deaky's becoming a man" Freddie laughed. John bent him over the table, spitting on his asshole, before positioning himself. With one smooth thrust, he inserted himself inside. Freddie exhaled. John went slow at first, and when the tightness let up he increased his speed. In minutes Freddie was a moaning mess.

"Right there" he cried, John tried his best to pleasure him, distracting him from his own.

"Just like that" he continued, placing his forehead against the table. John started going harder causing Freddie scream, until he came.

"Did you come?" Freddie asked after he caught his breath. John shook his head. Freddie smirked at him.

"Well let me help you with that darling" he almost sang, going to his knees. John went to his knees, making Freddie give him a confused expression.

"Freddie" he paused, "I wanted to ask you something?"

Freddie frowned.

"Can it not wait?" he asked. Again John shook his head. Freddie sighed, standing up he began gathering his clothes. When they were both fully dressed, John led him back to the couch.

"What wrong," Freddie asked. John couldn't control himself, he burst into tears. Freddie held him to his chest, rocking him. "John".

John looked up, his cheeks reddened.

"I love you" he cried. Freddie smiled, nodding.

"I know" he whispered, "I love you too"

They were quiet after that, just holding each other. After a few minutes, John looked up at him without tears.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we lived together?" he asked. Freddie's eyebrows furrowed.

"I thought that was the plan" he stated. John smiled sheepishly.

"B-but what if" he paused looking away "What if we married?"

He looked back up at him, catching his eye. Freddie began to cry.

"What are you saying John," he asked. John got off the couch, then to his knees taking both of his hands in his own.

"Let's get married" he smiled. Freddie began to sob, letting his head fall from Johns gaze. John put a hand on his chin, bringing his face to his, kissing him. When he pulled away, Freddie said one simple word.

Yes.